Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Active Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder-30/)
-   -   On The Heat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder/147252-heat.html)

docmanrich37 12-16-2006 08:32 AM

On The Heat

I think He should just buy the 33' that way when he spend 8 hrs in these forum he won't be a OUTSIDER.
The name of the boat could ACTIVE HEAT OR OVERHEATED or even CAN'T DANCE. :evilb: :evilb:

Ca$hed Out 12-16-2006 08:44 AM

Re: On The Heat

There is not a post of yours I don't read that doesn't leave me laughing.

I am just trying to fit in somewhere :( . There are 3 things that i will admit to;

1 - AT is 1 of only 3 boats that I would truly consider owning for my next purchase (and holds the top spot btw)
2 - Every single AT owner I have met has been very cool - 2 of which I am glad to say I have become pretty good friends with (although you are marginal at times)
3 - I can't dance

As mentioned in previous threads, if you boys would just start the '33 fund' for me, I may have a chance at owning one. Until then, I guess I will keep being a 'poser' :evilb:

PS - I do like the names you came up with...at least the first 2 :drink:

cosmic12 12-16-2006 09:17 AM

so what are the other 2???? let us help you put them away. The Active family is the best, just look around the other threads they are not anywhere as fun or have the action. ALSO HAVE YOU EVER SEAN REGGI POST ON THE BEAK THREAD? Just go get the 33 and have a blast building it :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :drink:

docmanrich37 12-16-2006 09:24 AM

[QUOTE=On The Heat]There is not a post of yours I don't read that doesn't leave me laughing.

I am just trying to fit in somewhere :( . There are 3 things that i will admit to;

1 - AT is 1 of only 3 boats that I would truly consider owning for my next purchase (and holds the top spot btw)
2 - Every single AT owner I have met has been very cool - 2 of which I am glad to say I have become pretty good friends with (although you are marginal at times)

Marginal at times.I think Lisa said that.She is just like Jen.She wants me........................................

to leave her alone too. :(

Ca$hed Out 12-16-2006 09:27 AM

2 - Sunsation 32 Dominator SS - concern is that it is a small 32 and will not be a whole lot more boat than my 28 was

3 - Donzi 35 ZR - concern is low profile = small cabin

This also happens to be my order of preference (AT at #1). I realize you get what you pay for however, the Sunsation is the only one that falls within my current budget. Just trying to find some $$$ at this point.

cosmic12 12-16-2006 09:50 AM

both nice boats and good choice's. But!!!! not enough freeboard, not enough cabin, not true measurements in LOA. So are you really paying more for the A.T. when you compare what you are really getting??? What is the difference in price? I never looked at Donzi. Idid look at sunsation and wasn't impressed although I did like how the cabin looked and the finish, just to small for the price and what they call 32ft. Is A.T. really more money than Donzi?

509 SC 12-16-2006 11:19 AM

cosmic 12, I think you're right about the AT being less than the Donzi 35, with 525's the Donzi lists at $273,000 and runs 93.9 MPH :eek: I think that might be a couple of clicks faster than the 33 though! Steve

cosmic12 12-16-2006 11:24 AM

the Donzi may be faster but it is a lot smaller boat. It may not be any faster than the 33 if as you say it will run 93 the A.T. is running about the same . Maybe Steve will jump in here (REMEDY) I think the #s mat even be tha same (edit---Pat canI use your spell ck?)

docmanrich37 12-16-2006 12:49 PM

SL can't he's grounded from oso K has him doing the honey do list right now you know he's in training for june. :evilb:

cosmic12 12-16-2006 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
SL can't he's grounded from oso K has him doing the honey do list right now you know he's in training for june. :evilb:

and all this time I thought he had the REMEDY for that :evilb: :drink: