My New Boat - Paint! >

My New Boat - Paint!

Notices

My New Boat - Paint!

Old 03-10-2007, 12:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks great Macklin I agree with a little more color on the dash. Narrow up the blue and widen up the orange on the deck and bring it over and down the dash. Maybe add a orange stripe on the port side on the sunpad and gunwale to accenuate the orange on the dash. Are you naming the boat ? If you are than you need to figure out where your putting the name then decide on location of the company logo. If no name on the deck than i would go with the other suggestions and put the logo on the bow for the helo shots like sydwayz said. Also painting the hatches is a must. Congrats We're all going to be waiting for the updated rendering so tell Pat to get busy

Last edited by ACTIVESHACK; 03-10-2007 at 12:43 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Mark! That's exactly what we want to do...narrow up the blue and widen the orange. The commander didn't like the idea of the AT logo on the bow, but I would like to see a rendition of it before I make MY decision.

We have about decided on 'Sudden Impulse' as this was truely that for me. I still think I have lost my mind here. But...life is short!
Old 03-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Registered

Default Helo shot

Logo on bow.
Attached Thumbnails My New Boat - Paint!-_mg_9633_4x6__large_.jpg  
Old 03-10-2007, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I prefer the name on the deck versus the logo but i would want one or the other. With the name up there in the helo shots its no mistaking who it is. I like the "Sudden Impulse" but "Sudden Thunder" would be good too.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Registered

I am documenting for all the benefits so the name has to be on the transom. I will have the local vinyl guy do it to match the color scheme. That way it can be easily removed or replaced as needed. I don't really want it duplicated eslewhere. I do want the AT logo in a pronounced location.

Because...I WILL HAVE THE FIRST AT IN HAMPTON ROADS!!
Old 03-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Registered

SUDDEN THUNDER

Love it!

Anybody else have that name?

Last edited by Macklin; 03-10-2007 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Macklin - this looks great! A question...how hooked are you on the purple? I like the green a lot and you don't see that on very many boats. I would consider changing the purple accents to green and then take the current green accent and change that to a darker orange - this gets you towards the red you were thinking about without too much contrast on the yellow->orange fade. If you want to keep the purple, perhaps you swap it with the green and make it the secondary accent so the green becomes the primary? My $.02...looks awesome no matter how you do it - I love all the colors you picked!

Last edited by Ca$hed Out; 03-10-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by On The Heat
A question...how hooked are you on the purple?
Not hooked at all...I'm glad I decided to post this 'cause I'm getting some great suggestions.

Pat, get your guy working on OTH's suggestion. Want to see it.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SUDDEN THUNDER is very good. Are you doing the slideing door or the folding doors? Liner or not? A/C Gen? Would be neat to see the end of the orange curl in the center of the deck sweep down over the fairing on to the dash.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Registered

Boat does not have a liner, but.....sliding door? I didn't know that was an option?? May be too late because they were already rigging the boat before I put my name on it.

Quick Reply: My New Boat - Paint!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.