Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Active Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder-30/)
-   -   Forum is dead. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder/166043-forum-dead.html)

slboatdrinks 06-14-2008 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by ACTIVESHACK (Post 2590247)
Not according to OCD :D

AKA, the official AT cheerleader. :cheer: :D

R Addiction 06-14-2008 09:51 PM

Pulled the trailer out today and started going over it for the tug down to Lanexa:evilb:

Smarty 06-14-2008 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction (Post 2590288)
Pulled the trailer out today and started going over it for the tug down to Lanexa:evilb:

Did you put the 502 together? How is your boat running?

R Addiction 06-15-2008 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Smarty (Post 2590304)

Smarty How are ya?
Sorry to say I had to sell the 509....Had surgery in march and needed a little extra $$$. Other than that alls good and the aT is running great.:cool:

R Addiction 06-15-2008 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Smarty (Post 2590304)

Smarty How are ya?
Sorry to say I had to sell the 509....Had surgery in march and needed a little extra $$$. Other than that alls good and the aT is running great.:cool:

Smarty 06-15-2008 09:16 PM

John,

I am doing OK. I probably will not see you this summer. We still have the 540's on the motor stands. I am out of the state (NJ), so I am not much help in assemblimng the motors and boat right now. I got to NJ on Friday, and did help with some assembly yesterday and today, but there is much more to be done before the Phantom hits the water.

If it is all put together right, with no gremlins, I would not be surprised if the boat runs somewhere between 95 mph and 100 mph. Just need a set of 34" Bravos or 36" Bravos when it is ready for the water. The 32" props will definitely hit the rev limit on the ECU. We are not sending the ECU out for reprograming until we check the vacuum . Then, the other issue may be slow idle (650/700 rpms) and reversion potential, but the cam is a pretty mild cam, and my father is confident that should not be a problem. So we will be checking the oil initially. Then, if all that is right and working OK, then the next issue is fuel pressure - he has a good idea where he wants to be so that he can make horsepower without compromising the outdrives durability. How fast do we want to go? As fast as the Bravo outdrive will last before failure....

So the answer to your question is I am OK, my father is fighting for his life with the cancer, but I am optimistic he will beat it, but right now he is in the valley (with respect to his health condition) and can only rise-up from where his health is currently. Keep him in your prayers.

Tell, Ike I said "hello." I do hope to see you on the water this summer, God willing.

R Addiction 06-15-2008 09:20 PM

Your Dad and the family are in our prayers. Hope to see you soon.