Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Active Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder-30/)
-   -   ATT Pat...Miami Boat Show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder/178502-att-pat-miami-boat-show.html)

Madkat 01-28-2008 02:04 PM

ATT Pat...Miami Boat Show

Pat,
Plan on coming to the boat show this year and would like to meet you and and ck out the factory. What days will you be there?

ActiveThunder 01-28-2008 02:19 PM

Madkat,

I will be there all 5 days, Thursday thru Monday.

Also either myself or Brian Tillett, aka on OSO as Sydwayz, will be able to show you around the factory.

You can mail me at patrick(a)activethunderboats.com or PM me here if you need more info, directions or tickets.

Thanks! Pat

Sydwayz 01-28-2008 02:51 PM

Madkat,

As Pat stated, either one of us will be available; and may be bouncing between the show, demo, and/or the Factory in Pompano.

I'll have Email access (address below) at the show, and if you shoot me an email, I'll get you my cell phone number as well. As soon as things shake out closer to the actual dates, we'll have a better feel for the entire team's schedule for the whole week(end).

Brian

cosmic12 01-28-2008 05:14 PM

(Quote) Serving Kool-aid, one cup at a time :D:D I sure could use one of those about now.

BillR 01-28-2008 07:19 PM

Pat,
As per our Phone conversation, I would like to stop by Factory Wed afternoon.
Will you be there?
BillR

formula 382 sr-1 01-28-2008 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by BillR (Post 2424018)
Pat,
As per our Phone conversation, I would like to stop by Factory Wed afternoon.
Will you be there?
BillR

Are you going to become a CULT member .:eek:

Madkat 01-29-2008 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2423651)
Madkat,

As Pat stated, either one of us will be available; and may be bouncing between the show, demo, and/or the Factory in Pompano.

I'll have Email access (address below) at the show, and if you shoot me an email, I'll get you my cell phone number as well. As soon as things shake out closer to the actual dates, we'll have a better feel for the entire team's schedule for the whole week(end).

Brian

Brian,
Thanks for the info. I will get ahold of you in the next few weeks. I cant seem to pull up your email address. can you send it over to me. Thanks
Chris

Madkat 01-29-2008 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder (Post 2423606)
Madkat,

I will be there all 5 days, Thursday thru Monday.

Also either myself or Brian Tillett, aka on OSO as Sydwayz, will be able to show you around the factory.

You can mail me at patrick(a)activethunderboats.com or PM me here if you need more info, directions or tickets.

Thanks! Pat

Thanks Pat,
Sent you an email yesterday.

slboatdrinks 01-29-2008 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Madkat (Post 2424364)
Brian,
Thanks for the info. I will get ahold of you in the next few weeks. I cant seem to pull up your email address. can you send it over to me. Thanks
Chris

Scroll up to post 3. The @ sign is intensionally left out to avoid spammers.

BillR 01-29-2008 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1 (Post 2424035)
Are you going to become a CULT member .:eek:

No, I am going to check out his TV.
BTW: Pat, any update on the TV??