Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Active Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder-30/)
-   -   Thank you, Miami (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder/18551-thank-you-miami.html)

ActiveThunder 02-20-2002 09:12 PM

Thank you, Miami

I am amazed at what positive results we had by not attending the Miami Boat Show. Although it seems minor in perspective we sold 3 new 37' AVHs as of today by not attending the show. We can only attribute this to our our new and existing customers.

A heartfelt "thank you" is in order. To our current family that influenced the future Active Thunder owners to go out of their way to tour our facility and see our boats, thank you so much. To our new family members, you have no idea how good we feel about you being behind us and your positive input without really experiencing our boats and simply trusting us.

Small paybacks:

Dan, either transportation courtesy of AT or a trick race hatch.

Jeff, Trick race hatch, period. You need it. I mocked it up today and it is KILLER!

T-bikini, forget Kevin. No graphic upgrade charge but you have to be in an ad with Diane.

TKj, You already know.

MILLER, buy an AT. I will take care of you.

Mr. Wilson, nice job. None of this would be possible without you.

(****) Big Al, I love you, man.

thunderdan 02-20-2002 09:31 PM

Pat,

I really do not know what to say. I really do think that you build one of the best boats out there, and all of my support and talk is because I believe in the boat and the company. I just wanted to say thanks and to let you know you this is just one more way that you take such great care of your customers.

Miller 02-20-2002 10:38 PM

Pat, I'm having way too much fun screwing around to go back to work yet. And, if I don't go back to working, can't be paying for some AT...unless you're giving them away!

Besides, if I order one now, I'll get it next Fall. Then again, I did just meet a great girl and might have to go back to work to afford to take her out on the town. Damn, Manhattan women have expensive taste! LMAO!

h2owarrior 02-20-2002 10:57 PM

I realize I am not that photogenic and Tbikini has some nice assets:D , but Pat, just forget, me:( What about that 600 post thread). That thread is the result of what I call master debation (think about it)

I'll tell you what would make me feel better. Do the Ad with Judy and Diane in Thunder Enlightening with me driving:D
Hey, that sounds like a great title for an ad. Oh yea you already did that one :p

In all seriousness, I knew when we met in December that AT was on its way to greater things. This is just the start. Wait until people start seeing these boats in poker runs etc. Its gonna be big. And Tbikini and myself are glad to be part of the AT family. Your boats are truly unfknblvbl. I remember saying that very thing while we hit 70 mph at 4000 rpm in 5 foot seas.

All it takes to be Thunder Enlightened is a ride.:cool:

Jassman 02-21-2002 09:00 AM

Pat and Steve, all I can say is thank you, and thats not enough, I have never had such a great experience designing a boat before, and I know without a question of doubt, that by the end of fall when all the poker runs are done, and the THUNDER DUST has settled, the rest of the world will get a chance to see why ACTIVE THUNDER is #1. Every year your product has improved, along with introduction of new and improved models, and I can't wait to see the first 42. Your innovative design from new millenium cabins with awesome headroom, quality materials and workmanship, and the ability to enable the customer such as my self, to watch their individual boats, or another customers being constructed shows the meticulas attention to detail which is far above the industry standards. The other reason is by the amount of trade ins on your site, especially the other quality boats that are being traded in, why own a #2 boat when you can have an ACTIVE THUNDER, #1 in the industry. YOU GUYS ARE WHAT MAKES THUNDER #1, and I thank you.:D

Ted G 02-21-2002 04:39 PM

OK, OK, OK (Joe Pesci), I got a great idea!!! Send me up a 37 ASAP. I will not bring it to the Baltimore Boat Show, the Chantilly VA or the Annapolis Spring Show. I will even keep it all summer and not bring it to the Annapolis Fall Show. I will, however keep it close by all those shows and ride anyone around that happens to show up. In this way I expect to be able to sell at least 12 boats(3 per show) for you, thus keeping you busy for the entire rest of the year. If this plan works then next year we can do the same thing with a 42:D Please give me a call and let me know when it will arrive.:D :D

ActiveThunder 02-21-2002 06:39 PM

Yeah, it was tough not standing there in Miami talking to people that ask "is that one of them there cigarette boats?" and, of course, the infamous "is it a hole in the water you pour money into?" No tolerance for that line at all.

Ted, you can't post here unless you change that picture to the Skat-Cat with the stroked 350 puffer motor we talked about installing, alright? Glad it made it safe and sound after all. I was getting worried.

Wilson said I can't give away anymore stuff this week so I'm signing off.

Ted G 02-21-2002 07:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nah, I decided to go with the 900SC- I would like to know how the hell I am supposed to see though!!!

ActiveThunder 02-21-2002 08:47 PM

That's sick. But well within my humor zone. Can you imagine?

Ted G 02-21-2002 09:15 PM

Actually I've got a 35hp outboard for it to start with, guess we'll rig it up and see what happens:cool: