"MONSOON" is a coming......... >

"MONSOON" is a coming.........

Notices

"MONSOON" is a coming.........

Old 03-12-2002, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking "MONSOON" is a coming.........

Just like to introduce ourselves to the Active Thunder family. We’re Todd and Stephanie from Phoenix, Arizona. We recently ordered the new 37AVH. Initially called “Cactus Cooler” we have renamed the boat “MONSOON”. The preliminary designs are now on the LatestNEWZ section of the AT website and we would love your feedback and thoughts. We’re looking forward to bringing such a great product like Active Thunder to the west coast. My wife and I are active members with the Arizona HotBoat Association and look forward to running the new boat in Poker Runs on Havasu and outings to Lake Powell and the Pacific Ocean. The comments in this forum and our trip to the Active Thunder factory during the Miami Boat Show sold us on AT. In fact we haven’t even ridden in a 37 AVH. We only demo’d a 99 Vee when we were there last month, but we know we’ll end up with an incredible boat. Like everyone else we are anxiously waiting the completion of ThunderDans boat to see the new cabin. I know it has been said here before, but I would like to repeat it. Pat and Steve at Active Thunder Boats have been excellent to deal with and would recommend them highly to people considering a new Offshore performance boat. We look forward to meeting some other Active Thunder owners in the near future. If we can make the Thunder Run in the fall, maybe we’ll win something for the furthest traveled. By for now from Phoenix- Home of Year Round boating. It was 85 last Sunday. Awesome.

Todd and Stephanie

ps- "Cactus Cooler" is available
Old 03-12-2002, 02:23 PM
Registered

Welcome, and what a wise decesion. I wll check it out on the web and let you know what I think.
Old 03-12-2002, 02:40 PM
Registered

I really like it, nice touch with the lightning.....
Old 03-12-2002, 02:42 PM
Registered

Dan,
Thanks. When I saw the Lightning on the back of your boat. I definately wanted to incorporated something similar. Can't wait to see yours when its completed surprizes and all.
Old 03-12-2002, 03:07 PM
Registered

todd,
what did you think of the 99 vee that you demo'd. my wife and i are heading down next month to the factory and are going to look at both new and hopfully that 99. the new cabins and avh bottom sound alot better but just dont know if we can swing a new one. could go with new 32 but need the space. just was courious to your thoughts on the 99 and the vee hull.

scott

have not been able to see you design, but like the name.
Old 03-12-2002, 03:17 PM
Registered

Scott,
We like the ride in the 99. It was our first ever ride in the ocean in a performance boat. So I can't speak of all the technical aspects of the ride. We too considered the 32, but did not want to be upgrading in size again in a couple of years. We out grew our 20', then our 26' in just a couple of years. The new cabin and life time warranty were big factors in our decision. I think the 99 would be a great boat for the price.
Old 03-12-2002, 03:39 PM
Registered

thanks for the input,
we have a 32 fountain right now so also dont want to make a lateral move. there is so much good talk about the avh i would hate to get stuck with a vee in a few years as more enter the used market. at needs more people with 37 vee hulls to talk them up. big price difference in the used market with 38 formula step and none step.

who has a 37 vee AT and wants to tell me how awesome it is?

pretty cool graphics by the way

scott
Old 03-12-2002, 03:43 PM
Registered

thanks scott

Hope you get the inputs your looking for.
Old 03-12-2002, 04:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Congrats guys, looks real good, enjoy the boat and hope to see ya on some Poker runs or the THUNDER REGATTA this year.
Old 03-12-2002, 04:17 PM
Registered

ThunderDan,JASSMAN,H2OWarrior,

What trailer are you all considering? MYCO, South Florida Trailers, etc.

Last edited by ToddW; 03-12-2002 at 04:33 PM.

Quick Reply: "MONSOON" is a coming.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.