Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Active Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder-30/)
-   -   Good Bye Active Thunder Brothers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder/263687-good-bye-active-thunder-brothers.html)

customryder 10-07-2011 07:00 PM

Good Bye Active Thunder Brothers

It was a awesome ride!! I highly recommend one to anyone looking for a very well rounded boat, it does most everything well.

Thanks Pat, they keep getting better with everyone. Keep up the good work.

Jeff

Jluloff 10-07-2011 07:49 PM

What are you going to step into now?

Sydwayz 10-07-2011 10:20 PM

You will be back Jeff.

Macklin 10-08-2011 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by customryder (Post 3522353)
It was a awesome ride!! I highly recommend one to anyone looking for a very well rounded boat, it does most everything well.

Jeff

I second that sentiment!

I have to say, I did not think I would miss mine so much.

BUT, the new pier and boat lift is installed. Leaving shortly to look at what might be next up. Somin' cheap and easy. And so dayumed convenient it might take my mind off those thrilling high speed runs across Chesapeake Bay...:party-smiley-004:

ActiveThunder 10-08-2011 07:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got easy right here. 70+ mph and doesn't have a bilge!

Plus you won't hanging on for dear life at the Jammin' on the James!!! You will have style! :evilb:

We lose the engine hatch, put in a U lounge, cocktail table, wetbar and a bimini top. And there you go!

Originally Posted by Macklin (Post 3522607)
I second that sentiment!

I have to say, I did not think I would miss mine so much.

BUT, the new pier and boat lift is installed. Leaving shortly to look at what might be next up. Somin' cheap and easy. And so dayumed convenient it might take my mind off those thrilling high speed runs across Chesapeake Bay...:party-smiley-004:

Poker&Run 10-09-2011 08:58 PM

Jeff,

The cult has been growing on KY Lake for sure. There are several AT's out there now. I'm about to upgrade to a 37 so there will be a 25 for sale soon.

jp

customryder 10-09-2011 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Poker&Run (Post 3523499)
Jeff,

The cult has been growing on KY Lake for sure. There are several AT's out there now. I'm about to upgrade to a 37 so there will be a 25 for sale soon.

jp

cool as you already know you will love it.

laszlo01 10-17-2011 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by customryder (Post 3522353)

Jeff

Congrats Jeff. Dinos boat is one nice ride for sure.