Notices

Stories?

Old 07-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll bet Pat gets a fricken' kick out of this sh!t!!!
Old 07-09-2002, 10:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

What in the hell are you guys talkin about
Old 07-10-2002, 09:20 AM
Registered

Jassman~ I know what you mean...This post has changed course from it's original topic. I have no idea what this is all about. I'm gonna go back to listening to the radio...man, I haven't heard this song in forever. Remember this one from the 80's..."And what about the one, about Tina....some say she's just a tease...la da da da da da da da and she'll be on her knee's...some talkin' rumors...la da da da da da."
Old 07-10-2002, 09:56 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, to bring everyone back around and square things a bit here... I talked with Steve yesterday about 4pm EST (or at least a guy that said he was Steve ) and this is what I found out. They will build a 28 or a 32 if you are serious about it, you will just need to give them some time to do so (read: spring '03 delivery if ordered now). They are concentrating on the 37's right now because of the demand and back log that they are dealing with. Based on the information that I was given yesterday, the 28 is NOT a stepped-bottom boat, he said that is a conventional V. This was all straight from the "horses mouth" so-to-speak... So, having never talked to Steve before, it could have been someone else (I suppose) but in any event, that was what I was told. I hope this clears vs. clouds the waters on this... All I'm hoping for is an AT 28' with a pair of small blocks in the not too distant future, "is that so wrooooong...?"

Last edited by DoTheMath; 07-10-2002 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-10-2002, 10:08 AM
Registered

Do the Math~ Are you planning on getting a new one built? Cause, I know of someone who has a (pretty much) new one and I think they are looking to sell it.
Tracy
Old 07-10-2002, 10:24 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Consintracy~ That was my original thought, yeah... To go new. I have a thing about new vs. used (just a quirk I guess) but I would always consider looking at used if the owner was as anal as I am about their stuff. If you have any info, or they want to e-mail me they can reach me at [email protected]. Thanks...

~Mark.
Old 07-10-2002, 03:53 PM
AC
Registered

I would think that AT is not building the 28 anymore because the one I had built had some problems that was caused by the mold. My boat did not come out that great! We did find some imperfections in the 28 mold - don't know if it was corrected?
Old 07-10-2002, 04:12 PM
Registered

Mark~ I'm trying to think of the guy's name...his wife's name is Rhonda...they live in Cape Coral...he actually told Pat to keep the boat after he built it (even though he'd already paid Pat for the boat). He just wants a bigger boat. Pat took the boat to Key Largo when we went last yr. for the Columbus Day wknd. I know I have a pic. around here somewhere. It's a nice looking boat!!!!
I'll try to find the pic.
Tracy
Old 07-10-2002, 04:44 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Tracy~ Sounds good to me, always worth a look. That's kind of a bummer, all set and ready to go and wham!, he's ready for a bigger boat... I guess it's that disease you get once you buy a performance boat, always "jonesing" for more. Maybe the secret is just to buy big from the get go and be done with it!? Thanks for looking, if you find it and can send it digitally, you can send it to [email protected].

~Mark.

Last edited by DoTheMath; 07-10-2002 at 05:31 PM.
Old 07-10-2002, 05:24 PM
Registered

Mark~ You've got mail

Quick Reply: Stories?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.