Update to 32 Build (Pic Heavy) >

Update to 32 Build (Pic Heavy)

Notices

Update to 32 Build (Pic Heavy)

Old 04-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Good Stuff! Boat and engines look great. Always liked that 32 you have.

How many power bars and bottles of muscle milk did you go thru during this project?!
Lol plenty of 5 hour energy's and 12 ounce curls of Mich ultra haha
Old 04-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

It took a bit longer to get this set up in and running. What a crazy summer.
Attached Images  
Old 04-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tfarmer
It took a bit longer to get this set up in and running. What a crazy summer.
yeah i bet that took a little while longer to get those monsters in there! how much HP each and what speeds did you see with that set up?
Old 04-28-2013, 07:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GMChevytech
yeah i bet that took a little while longer to get those monsters in there! how much HP each and what speeds did you see with that set up?
Don't wanna step on tfarmer, but I want to say they were 950hp a side at 4 PSI boost? I drove that boat a few times and then he let me open it up once. Ive never been on anything faster in my life, 110 easy no problem. Don't ask me how the bravo one drives held up. Everyone calls bullchit when we tell them he used stock B1 drives. But he didn't murder them out of the hole either. The blowers didn't have any surge at all so that helped with the drives at idle when going in and out of gear. Maybe that Amsoil Synthetic helps. He keeps preaching for me to use it.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by matthewr
Don't wanna step on tfarmer, but I want to say they were 950hp a side at 4 PSI boost? I drove that boat a few times and then he let me open it up once. Ive never been on anything faster in my life, 110 easy no problem. Don't ask me how the bravo one drives held up. Everyone calls bullchit when we tell them he used stock B1 drives. But he didn't murder them out of the hole either. The blowers didn't have any surge at all so that helped with the drives at idle when going in and out of gear. Maybe that Amsoil Synthetic helps. He keeps preaching for me to use it.
Thats awesome! I cant belive the bravo drives held up to that! How did the boat feel at that speed? Ive been drooling over the AT in the classifieds thats like yours with no motors or drives but fully rigged. Looks like a fun project.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:23 PM
Registered

Boat handled like it was on rails. Stuck to the water with those 30p bravo ones. It has always felt solid and never loose. You cant go wrong with AT. And the yellow one, Id grab that dude. The 32's are soooooo hard to find.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:38 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I stumbled on this thread by accident. I thought me and my crazy brother were the only crazy people left in this world!!!

Congrats...sounds great and ...very impressive.

You have to be hard core to get the most out of life and you definitely are!!
Old 04-29-2013, 05:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sprink58
I stumbled on this thread by accident. I thought me and my crazy brother were the only crazy people left in this world!!!

Congrats...sounds great and ...very impressive.

You have to be hard core to get the most out of life and you definitely are!!
Thanks sprink. Couldn't have done without tfarmers shop. The access to the lifts made it easy for me. Hired his mechanic to hand me tools and I went after it. It definitely was a race and I was bound and determined to be on that water Sunday morning lol. The crazy stuff we do. I guess divorces make you do crazy things cause there's nothing else better to.do.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Yes they were 950 hp. I think I set the boos at 6 lb. I had the pulleys set up for a 15lb if you flip them. I never did it had more power than you could ever use. And yes 3 digit speeds any time all day long. I'm gonna hold off on building the engine for the outlaw Camaro for now.
My 37 better watch out I'm getting tichy!