Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Active Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder-30/)
-   -   Roll call / Info for Thunder Run 2015 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder/323545-roll-call-info-thunder-run-2015-a.html)

Sydwayz 03-03-2015 12:56 PM

You guys are going to do something about the weather before we get there right?

Also, Shari, what are some of the destination potentials?
(And no, we are not going to Babies'R'Us! Congrats BTW!)

boatfreak 03-03-2015 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 4273315)

:pacifier: Noah might not agree with you. :D

Sydwayz 03-03-2015 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by boatfreak (Post 4273318)
:pacifier: Noah might not agree with you. :D

You should have just kept quiet. Now I have a vehicle to rip on you for not coming. WTF is up with that?

boatfreak 03-03-2015 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 4273328)
You should have just kept quiet. Now I have a vehicle to rip on you for not coming. WTF is up with that?

Hey some of us have to work.

Sydwayz 03-03-2015 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by boatfreak (Post 4273350)
Hey some of us have to work.

You can't grow corn in 17" of snow and ice!

state1310 03-03-2015 08:02 PM

please take lots of pictures guys . if i had a boat I would be there .

REMEDY 03-03-2015 10:04 PM

[QUOTE=slboatdrinks;4272540]PM sent. Does anyone have an empty seat???[/

Well all ya gotta do is ask.... I should have room.

mrsattadj2 03-04-2015 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 4273315)
You guys are going to do something about the weather before we get there right?

Also, Shari, what are some of the destination potentials?

lol Thanks. Lots of trips to Babies R Us for us, but not next weekend!! :) Am hoping the newest AT cult member might be able to make an appearance!

Friday with everyone checking in and launching boats we figured we would hang out at the Westin and the Nauti Mermaid bar. The outdoor bar is great as are the bartenders. The food is pretty good too. This is just a suggestion. If everyone is there early and we want to do a late lunch/early dinner run there are options.

As for destinations, Pat has it worked out for Saturday. We are going to run up to Gasparilla Marina on Boca Grande.

Sunday is not set. There are several options. Marco Island (not my choice.. boring run and someone ALWAYS breaks! lol) Burnt Store Marina, Fisherman's Village at Punta Gorda. Tween Waters (although dock space here during season might be hard to come by) There are spots in Bonita Springs or Naples. We could take a run up around South Seas resort/marina and come back and go out to one of the spots behind Ft Myers Beach. There are a lot of options.

mrsattadj2 03-04-2015 08:31 AM

Boat launch / Trailer Info (I know the regulars will probably launch in the normal spot.. you know who you are! :) )

Thanks to Steve R for help with this!!

The closest launch to the Westin is:

Marian at Cape Harbour. The charge is $10.00, they have 2 ramps. Hours 7:30-4:30
5828 Cape Harbour Drive
Cape Coral FL 33914

They do have a parking lot but it is tight, especially if there are other trailers (It's season here. There will be other trailers)

Best option for parking trailers is to bring them over to the Westin. They have a big field south of the marina and there is plenty of space.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

ActiveThunder 03-04-2015 08:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
So what';s up with the ramp on Driftwood at the Yacht Club Community Park?

Originally Posted by mrsattadj2 (Post 4273699)
Boat launch / Trailer Info (I know the regulars will probably launch in the normal spot.. you know who you are! :) )

Thanks to Steve R for help with this!!

The closest launch to the Westin is:

Marian at Cape Harbour. The charge is $10.00, they have 2 ramps. Hours 7:30-4:30
5828 Cape Harbour Drive
Cape Coral FL 33914

They do have a parking lot but it is tight, especially if there are other trailers (It's season here. There will be other trailers)

Best option for parking trailers is to bring them over to the Westin. They have a big field south of the marina and there is plenty of space.

Please let me know if there are any questions.