32' Swim Platform >

32' Swim Platform

Notices

32' Swim Platform

Old 05-21-2017, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 32' Swim Platform

Thinking of adding a swim platform to my boat- it has larger 5" exhaust tails so will be a little more challenging. Curious if anyone has any pics or dimensions of a similar setup? Or maybe a good pic where the original lands in relation to the rub rail? Thanks in advance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]567563[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 32' Swim Platform-received_10208385955392631.jpg  
Old 05-21-2017, 01:02 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,816 Likes on 904 Posts

I had mine custom made at LOTO to be above the exhaust tips. The guy is no longer in business.
My stern is nearly identical to yours. It is a little high, but definately more useable and prettty close in height to other boats when in the water.
Attached Thumbnails 32' Swim Platform-103-custom-.jpg   32' Swim Platform-p7300691-large-.jpg  
Old 05-21-2017, 03:14 PM
Registered

Thanks for the pics. Very helpful. Looks good. Looks like the perfect width, too. Will probably build myself unless someone has one they are getting rid of. Thanks again.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heres the only pic I have showing the platform, and its in the water so you can see how it looks. I like this height personally, I don't even need a ladder to get out of the water.

Old 05-24-2017, 05:48 AM
Registered

Thanks for the reference pic- Always looks better when the ladies model it.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by safeandsound
Thanks for the reference pic- Always looks better when the ladies model it.
Yea buddy!

You doing the cure poker run again this year?
Old 05-25-2017, 08:34 PM
Registered

Yessir. Not sure if Ill be in the AT or my CC. Either way it's always a good time!
Old 06-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Registered

Yessir. Not sure if Ill be in the AT or my CC. Either way it's always a good time!
Good deal, see you there !

I was trying to help sell your AT in the FB group the other day, did that guy contact you?
Old 06-06-2017, 04:47 AM
Registered

I don't think he did. I usually get a couple of people per week, so he may have. I appreciate the help. It's kind of a weird deal, I originally was just going to fix and sell, ended up spending a lot more than planned and now I really like the boat. Best rough water ride I've been in for sure. So it's for sale, but I'm not trying real hard. Plus everyone wants it for $50k- so that's not going to work. Having a paid for AT is a really good feeling-so I'm pretty fortunate to be in that position.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

I don't think he did. I usually get a couple of people per week, so he may have. I appreciate the help. It's kind of a weird deal, I originally was just going to fix and sell, ended up spending a lot more than planned and now I really like the boat. Best rough water ride I've been in for sure. So it's for sale, but I'm not trying real hard. Plus everyone wants it for $50k- so that's not going to work. Having a paid for AT is a really good feeling-so I'm pretty fortunate to be in that position.
Hey I'll give ya $50K??? hahaha I've been watching this one and Steiny's. But yet again priorities….I'll find one hopefully next season.
You have any current Vid's? Ever run the Chesapeake Poker Runs? Love to see it in person.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.