Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Active Thunder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder-30/)
-   -   32's Coming on the Market (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/active-thunder/364431-32s-coming-market.html)

ROADHOG 01-01-2020 10:54 AM

32's Coming on the Market

If things go the way I hope they do, I will be looking for another 32. Just checking to see if anyone knows of any 32's going to be listed. Saw a couple last year that would of been in my Wheel House.

Also does anyone have info on the 1 listed on Boat Trader out of Ohio with the White 502's?

Thanks

safeandsound 01-26-2020 07:15 PM

I will most likely list mine again. Was listed October. Have some folks interested when the weather warms up. Mine is a '96 with many extras. I'm located in VA, so may be a little far for you. I couldn't tell you anything about the white one, sorry.

Drock78 01-27-2020 09:48 AM

Looks like He just listed it..

ROADHOG 01-27-2020 02:19 PM

I saw that he relisted his 32. Would be right up my alley, just have to wait till mine is sold. Have been a 2 boat owner many times and not going to do that again. I HOPE!!!

Sydwayz 01-27-2020 05:14 PM

Ping Chuck anyhow. We have a mutual good friend who is a boat and truck dealer; that Chuck has done a bunch of work for. Perhaps Chuck (and/or JW) can make a trade in deal work.

ROADHOG 01-28-2020 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 4723224)
Ping Chuck anyhow. We have a mutual good friend who is a boat and truck dealer; that Chuck has done a bunch of work for. Perhaps Chuck (and/or JW) can make a trade in deal work.

Brian,
B4 I listed the boat with a Broker I was open to trade down but not many options at that time. Have no idea on how to do a possible trade with a Broker involved. I'm willing to take a HIT!! but not from MIKE TYSON!!

302Sport 01-28-2020 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by ROADHOG (Post 4723293)
Brian,
B4 I listed the boat with a Broker I was open to trade down but not many options at that time. Have no idea on how to do a possible trade with a Broker involved. I'm willing to take a HIT!! but not from MIKE TYSON!!

Ive found with brokers they will not be willing to work a trade of close to equal value between two parties because their commision is essentially out the window. Only trades Ive ever worked were between two private parties.

KRAUSMOTORSPORTS 02-20-2020 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by safeandsound (Post 4723126)
I will most likely list mine again. Was listed October. Have some folks interested when the weather warms up. Mine is a '96 with many extras. I'm located in VA, so may be a little far for you. I couldn't tell you anything about the white one, sorry.

One of those interest is Meeeeee!!!! On a serious Note, your 32 is one of the Nicest ...... cough cough and loudest! \m/. But i'm in the same situation. I have two currently and Id like to list mine sometime this summer. However keeping the fishing boat since it's a easy egg beater low maintenance setup. And in case all the decent 32's are gone I at least have something to go out on. If it doesn't sell soon are you thinking of coming up the Chesapeake for any of the Runs this summer?

Griff 02-23-2020 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by ROADHOG (Post 4723205)
I saw that he relisted his 32. Would be right up my alley, just have to wait till mine is sold. Have been a 2 boat owner many times and not going to do that again. I HOPE!!!

What are you selling???

ROADHOG 02-23-2020 12:01 PM

2015 28 Saber with Twin 520's. Sits on a Manning triple axle Aluminum trailer with drive guard.