33  active thunder ? >

33 active thunder ?

Notices

33 active thunder ?

Old 01-27-2005, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 33 active thunder ?

No problem.If anyone is interested in a 33 just drop me an email.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

Massive Thunder Is An A/t Dealer In Ohio And Is A Great Guy To Work With. He Has Also Come To South Florida Numerous Times For Poker Runs And Is A Fun Guy To Hang With. Pat Knows Him Well. You Can Argue That His Posts Should Have Been Deleted But Massive Thunder Would Never Purposely Misrepresent The Active Thunder Product That He Sells And Is Proud Of.
Steve E
Old 01-27-2005, 03:09 PM
Registered

Yeah, and he picked me up at the Cleveland Airport and delivered me my new Vette because my GM connection in Florida would only get me an ol' Pontiac GTO......just busting on ya Steve.

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
Massive Thunder Is An A/t Dealer In Ohio And Is A Great Guy To Work With. He Has Also Come To South Florida Numerous Times For Poker Runs And Is A Fun Guy To Hang With. Pat Knows Him Well. You Can Argue That His Posts Should Have Been Deleted But Massive Thunder Would Never Purposely Misrepresent The Active Thunder Product That He Sells And Is Proud Of.
Steve E
Old 01-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok, I went to the MWBP link and see a whole bunch of nothing.
So, please allow ME to start from scratch and ask again...
Is there a 33 Thunder out and running? Can we see pics of it? Is it in Florida or Ohio?
Mike Gordon
Old 01-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Mike,

Are you coming to Miami this next month? If so we have a few surprises in store.

Pat

Originally Posted by Gordo
Ok, I went to the MWBP link and see a whole bunch of nothing.
So, please allow ME to start from scratch and ask again...
Is there a 33 Thunder out and running? Can we see pics of it? Is it in Florida or Ohio?
Mike Gordon
Old 01-28-2005, 07:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

pat back to my question about the 33 cabin , is it the same height and layout as the newer 37 ?
Old 01-29-2005, 08:08 AM
Registered

just out of curiosity.of all of you that are asking about the 33,do any of you have the intention of buying one?
Old 01-29-2005, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope not me, but I have owned two now, and have tried to promote AT everywhere I go ,
Rich bought a new one because he saw mine and really liked it. I know alot of people in the Mid-atlantic area that have called my about my 32 and 37. So any more info that I can share would benifit you and AT. Some pepole are not looking for a 37, only want a 32 or 33.
If I were a dealer and someone ask me a question about a boat , buyer or not I would do my best to get them the info. Thats the different between a good salesman and a GREAT one. I have always been told if your going to do something, dont do it half way either 110% or dont do it at all.

My .02 !!
Old 01-29-2005, 09:10 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pat,
I wasn't planning on it, but it's cold and snowing in Kansas and I could use a good excuse. Why? what ya got?

Massivethunder,
Quite a bold question for a salesman. Are you implying that if every member of offshoreonly.com are nothing more than tire kickers you'd kick us off the lot?
Considering the number of boats sold as a direct, or indirect result of this website, one would think you would be trying to get the requested info out for the public to see ASAP. You even have current Active Thunder owners trying to help you out. And make no mistake, there are some loyal Active Thunder fans that have possibly had a part in promoting your sales. I realize that a screen name on a computer screen might seem like nothing more thana bunch of kids putting handprints on the glass trying to look in the candy store window, but EVERY boater has 3-foot-itus.
So, to answer your question, No. I've been researching 30'-35' boats for the last year because I have so much extra time on my hands and I love to burn up bandwidth.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:39 AM
Registered

the reason for the direct question is that if you are interested,I have some special intro pricing available on the first 3.sorry for being rude,Im just a direct person.

Quick Reply: 33 active thunder ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.