Notices

V43?

Old 04-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JonMangual
I know the owner left the factory where he was producing Adrenalines, but I can put you in contact with the person that designed the V43. PM me if you are interested.

Jonathan
I wants, it is a good idea, thank you very much.

Jean Marc
Old 04-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Registered

I know the owner left the factory where he was producing Adrenalines, but I can put you in contact with the person that designed the V43. PM me if you are interested.

Jonathan
I can't send you a PM. How can I do?
Old 04-23-2009, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Rick,
This lesson just testifies that you need to fully check out who you do business with! I took a huge hit to the wallet, but we are recovering slowly....luckily I did not shot down my consulting company to venture out full time with Mike. Sad thing is another person took a bigger hit than me on this scandal of Mike's.

Steve from what he told me is working on classic cars now. This has been a long time passion of his and his attention to detail and knowledge base will take him a LONG way!

Stay in touch Rick.

Jonathan
Jon,

You know I am always around on the forums, and if ya ever get back to South Fl let me know. Glad to hear Steve is doing what he likes, the first time I met Steve was at his shop in Pompano, Him, and Lobsterboy were there, we could have sat around for days talking boats. I also met 2 of my good friends at Steves Shop, ScottyB, and X-ray 50 on OSO.

Rick
Old 04-24-2009, 12:08 PM
Registered

Mike, Owner of Adrenaline Powerboats, moved out one night taking everything from the factory except a small list of things he left behind. The stuff left behind was auctioned off January 6'ish and included the V24 molds...this was done in order to recoupe some of the monies owed to people, and to help with the factory he ripped apart.

He got the 30 mold and 43 mold out, so I do not know where they are at. Rumor has it he is still in GA somewhere. If you find out where he is at please post.

Jonathan
I may have have some information. Post a phone number where I can contact you and we can talk.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Registered

He got the 30 mold and 43 mold out, so I do not know where they are at. Rumor has it he is still in GA somewhere. If you find out where he is at please post.

Jonathan
Lincolnton, GA
Old 04-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TSPM
Lincolnton, GA
Interesting...Thank you for sharing!
Old 04-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Registered

Interesting...Thank you for sharing!
LOL....no problem
Old 04-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TSPM
LOL....no problem

Have you been made whole again?
Old 04-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Registered

Default Hello Tspm

Hi I Notice That You Are A Dealer In New York, I M Writingyou To Ask You If You Think That There In New York Is A Good Mrket For The V24. I M Buying The Molds To Star To Pruduce Some Hulls.here And In Venezuela... What Do You Think About A V24 Well Loaded, 496 Mag Or Ho.. Lots Of Good Parts, Danamarine, Livorsi. Myfair... Fos Arround 50k To 60k??trying To Get The People Whit No A Big Wallet To Buay $500k Super Cat Into The (baby)hi Performance Boating.

Are You Broker. ?? Because I M Selling My Baja 27.2 And Maybe You Have Some Clients Up There Innew York For My Boat. Thanks A Lot
Old 04-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MIAMI/BAJA
Hi I Notice That You Are A Dealer In New York, I M Writingyou To Ask You If You Think That There In New York Is A Good Mrket For The V24. I M Buying The Molds To Star To Pruduce Some Hulls.here And In Venezuela... What Do You Think About A V24 Well Loaded, 496 Mag Or Ho.. Lots Of Good Parts, Danamarine, Livorsi. Myfair... Fos Arround 50k To 60k??trying To Get The People Whit No A Big Wallet To Buay $500k Super Cat Into The (baby)hi Performance Boating.

Are You Broker. ?? Because I M Selling My Baja 27.2 And Maybe You Have Some Clients Up There Innew York For My Boat. Thanks A Lot
I think you hit he nail on the head with price point and options!! You would sell a lot if the quality of the build is good. I am more than willing to help and have already been there with this style boat. Contact me if you want and good luck!

Jonathan

Quick Reply: V43?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.