Notices

V43?

Old 05-01-2009, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JonMangual
I know the owner left the factory where he was producing Adrenalines, but I can put you in contact with the person that designed the V43. PM me if you are interested.

Jonathan
That's funny Jonathan because I designed the V43. If you are referring to the Draft work that Brandon did on the project, then that would be the intellectual property of Adrenlaine.

Your so informed!

Mike
Old 05-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Registered

My favorite boat was the V-24 and I wish I could have kept the Orange one but the wife would not allow me to have 3 boats so it sold a couple of months ago. I want to build another one when time and money permits.

The V-24 is an awesome boat. However, Mike only wanted to build them when he had money on the table for one and that is VERY HARD to do if you are a new company asking the prices he was for the boats. None of us could make him realize that and a lot of us LOST A LOT dealing and working with him.

I am very confident you could build the V-24 for a price that will sell a lot of them anywhere in the country. You just cannot expect to make a million dollars on each boat, you have to be ethical, and you have to have integrity...unlike somebody else. With this you will go a long way!

Jonathan

Almost all the smaller custom companies that build high-end performance boats only build when money is on the table. That is because financing of custom boats on spec is almost impossible at the factory level and due to the uniqueness of every boat we build, it would be a crap shoot to build inventory without an interested buyer. That seems to prove true time and again.

The V24 actually was very competitively priced with a lot of built in features. The one was that built was just loaded in order to show off and promote the boat design.

There is nothing wrong with the V24, Adrenaline's focus has just been on the bigger boats, since they tend to carry a higher price point and enable us to build at the higher level of finish and detail that we enjoy.

As far as people losing money, Adrenaline as well as our dealers have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales due to your manipulation of the market place and rumors you ignite on the internet. You’re a real piece of work and a very unscrupulous business person. Oh yah let me guess we still owe you sales commissions, for what? Pissing almost every customer you dealt with off and being a huge liar. Or hey I'm sure we will hear this one, Mike sold my boat to me and someone else and ripped the other guy off, which is total BS.

You don't seem to understand what is and is not.
Just look at your post about selling the V24 to a “private collector".

The V-24 can still be bought since the original deal has still not finished. The current deal is still in the works and has been for almost two months now. If someone wants it they can still can get it since this deal is taking so long and the owner wants it gone now! Call me with questions 678-315-6428

Jonathan

Your original post on the topic was:

around..!?? relly nice boat!

The only V24 built was sold last month to a private collector. The molds are for sale if you know someone who will build one for you. I can help if you need...just let me know.

Jonathan

I'm sorry that you feel the need to be accepted and be important, but the fact is you have been bad press for this company since the beginning. I really hope you can get on with your life and find something else to feel important about, because all the information you have on this company and me is bad and twisted in some way.

What is funny is how much you love the boats but hate me. Just remember this Jonathan, Mediocrity attacks excellence. It always has and it always will. I designed and built the boats you love so much. So do Adrenaline an me a favor and stop mis-informing people and trying to be so important.

Mike
Old 05-01-2009, 07:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cocktails
I may have have some information. Post a phone number where I can contact you and we can talk.
We are located at 300 White Rock Rd
Lincolnton GA, 30817
our phone number is 706.359.6899
web: www.adrenalinepowerboats.com the site is being updated with our current information and new content.

Thanks, Mike
Old 05-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MIAMI/BAJA
thanks for your answer.yes we are buying the molds for the v24. i original idea was send the molds inmediately to venezuela. but i was looking the market and prices here in usa a and making some estimates.(ni just finish redone 3 boats AND I HAVE A GOD IDEA HOW MUCH IS GONNA COST ALL PARTS) and i m thinking to make some hulls here , to see if we can get into the market , this boat is hard to introduce here in florida sice much of the people here prefer opens so i gonna produce the first one to show the people the quality that we are gonna offer. i think the same than you, if we make a relly good hull we sure can go into the market. thisis a relly beautiful hull. i notice that you have a v30??do you like it???why they ,make just one hull v25??
was you inside the adrenaline company???n thanks alot i m relly interested in your opinion,since you are into he adrenaline world... thanks again
I'm sure Brandon mentioned to you that I could help you with any questions on the build of the V24. He has told me about you guys. I am excited to see someone charged up about building these boats. We have actually gotten quite a few inquiries about the V24 from your country. If you guys pick up the molds I will be sure to forward all of our leeds your way. Good luck man,

Mike
Old 05-01-2009, 07:41 AM
Registered

Mike, Owner of Adrenaline Powerboats, moved out one night taking everything from the factory except a small list of things he left behind. The stuff left behind was auctioned off January 6'ish and included the V24 molds...this was done in order to recoupe some of the monies owed to people, and to help with the factory he ripped apart.

He got the 30 mold and 43 mold out, so I do not know where they are at. Rumor has it he is still in GA somewhere. If you find out where he is at please post.

Jonathan
Moved out one night, that is hilarious. That would have been a miracle. Ripped apart the factory? Recoup money owed to people?

Again you’re misinformed!

There is a whole lot more to that story and frankly it is none of your business.

We are at 300 White Rock Rd.
Lincolnton GA, 30817

Mike
Old 05-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Registered

jetparts,
These are all good questions and I do not know the answers. Mike cutoff ties, shutdown and left quickly so who is to say what is going on. Hopefully he is planning on straightening up and doing some "Good" business so myself and others can recoupe some of the things that are owed to us.

Maybe somebody else out there knows more.

Jonathan
You are owed nothing!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cougarman
Did the complete the resto on Mr Harris 46' Cougar?

Thanks
Jon
We are hoping to run the Cougar in the next week or 2. Just buttoning up the cabin and installing the cockpit interior, ordering props etc.

It's an awesome rebuild.

Mike
Old 05-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Registered

Hey Rick,
This lesson just testifies that you need to fully check out who you do business with! I took a huge hit to the wallet, but we are recovering slowly....luckily I did not shot down my consulting company to venture out full time with Mike. Sad thing is another person took a bigger hit than me on this scandal of Mike's.

Steve from what he told me is working on classic cars now. This has been a long time passion of his and his attention to detail and knowledge base will take him a LONG way!

Stay in touch Rick.

Jonathan
Jonathan,

The only hit you took was either on the head or from that crack pipe you keep in your truck.

Mike
Old 05-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by AdrenalinePowerboats
We sure plan on it being competitve on top speed. We will offer the boat in post cured epoxy.

One our cusotmers that has a V30 is more than likely going to be the person that we buld hull number 1 for. We have a great working relationship and a common goal of building a boat unlike any other. The rendering on our website is fairly close to the final design but we have done some pretty incredible detail work to the boat since then. We probably won't release the final rendering until the project is actually underway in order to protect our design. Our plan at this point is to enter into the bigger boat market with a 45 foot loa 9 foot beam. We are also talking very seriously about turbine power. Should be a pretty neat project and a definate attention getter. Just sort of watching the market right now though.

Glad to hear your alive and well Mike, Wish you and your company many years !

Jon
Old 05-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Registered

Default Thanks A Lot Mike

Originally Posted by AdrenalinePowerboats
I'm sure Brandon mentioned to you that I could help you with any questions on the build of the V24. He has told me about you guys. I am excited to see someone charged up about building these boats. We have actually gotten quite a few inquiries about the V24 from your country. If you guys pick up the molds I will be sure to forward all of our leeds your way. Good luck man,

Mike
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. YES BRANDON TOLDME ABOUT YOU AND ALL THE PROBLEMS INVOLVE IN THE SITUATION. I M JUST GETTING OUT OF A REAL STATE SITUATION LIKE YOURS. . I M A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT THE MARKET AND IF IS A GOOD TIME TO STAR A COMPANY. BUT LET SEE, IS WHAT I LIKE TO DO AND I THINK THAT THE MARKET IS GONNA STAR TO GO UP IN ANY MOMENT. ANYWAY WHAT I WANT IS TRY TO MAKE A GOOD QUALITY BOAT WHIT SOME GOOD PARTS AN A AFFORDABLE PRICE TO GO INTO THE MARKET. LETS WAIT TO FINISH THE DEAL WHIT BRANDON WHICH IS A RELLY GOOD PERSON.
LET SEE IN WHICH WAY WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER...
WE ARE RELY INTERESTED IN RACE A V30 IN THE 500 MILLAS OF THE ORINOCO.(VENEZUELA). LET SEE WHAT IS GONNA HAPPENS... WHIT THE V24 , AT THE BEGINING WE WAS THINKING TO MAKE THE HULLS IN VENEZUELA , BUT NOW WE THINK THAT WE ARE GONNA STAR HERE IN MIAMI, ...
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MIAMI TO INTRODUCE THIS CAN OF HULL???
THANKS FOR THE SUPORT, AND FOR SURE THAT WE ARE GONNA BE TALKING SOON.
CAN I ASK YOU WHY YOU INSTALLA EXTENSION BOX ON THE V 24?? DID U TRY THE BOAT WHITOUT EXTENSION BOX??

Quick Reply: V43?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.