Notices

V43?

Old 05-01-2009, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is starting to sound like an Apache thread, but heck even they built more boats than Adrenaline
Old 05-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am glad you know the bible so well...can you please show me in the bible where it says to steal and cheat others?

Mike I am not the fool...you are. I am successful in life, even after getting screwed by you and your scams.

Pay up!!!

Jonathan

Originally Posted by AdrenalinePowerboats
A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions Proverbs 18:2

A fools lips bring him strife and his mouth invites a beating. Proverbs 18:6

A fools mouth is his undoing and his lips are a snare to his soul. Proverbs 18:7

It is to a mans honor to avoid strife but a fool is quick to quarrel. Proverbs 20:3

The wisdom of the prudent is to give thought to their ways but the folly of fools is deception. Proverbs 14:8

Here is some scripture for you Jonathan.

I said my piece. I won't continue to exchange with a fool.

Last edited by JonMangual; 05-02-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
This is starting to sound like an Apache thread, but heck even they built more boats than Adrenaline
Funny!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AdrenalinePowerboats
If you keep a very streamlined build you might be able to achieve a 60K price point, the problem is you will have to sell factory direct because any dealer is going to want 20-30 percent and there just is not enough room in that size boat with a 496 sold at 60K to be profitable for a dealer and the builder.
A dealer is happy to sell 10-12 % over cost in this current market ...... and thats Skater, MTI , Nortech, Cigarette ... etc. A 24 V bottom custom 7-9 % .... depends if the factory wants to keep it's dealer network and cut profit so everybody makes money, not just the factory. If that boat owned by the dealer does not sell he takes the hit on the markdown NOT the factory. If it ages beyond 1 year the dealereats it or pays high interst rates on floor planning. Large factories offer dealer rebates of 5-10% to keep product moving off dealer floors.

Last edited by TSPM; 05-03-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cougarman
Glad to hear your alive and well Mike, Wish you and your company many years !

Jon
We spoke a while back ....... WOW is all I can say
Old 05-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TSPM
This sounds interesting...please let us know the details. I have never heard anybody defend Mike that has done business with him, so this should be good...
Old 05-04-2009, 07:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JonMangual
This sounds interesting...please let us know the details. I have never heard anybody defend Mike that has done business with him, so this should be good...
I am not one to go on here and get into the BS .... sorry Jonathan.......and BTW you already know most of it.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Maybe you can refresh my memory,.........not ringing a bell at the moment.

Thanks

Jon
Old 05-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Registered

I am not one to go on here and get into the BS .... sorry Jonathan.......and BTW you already know most of it.
Very respectable....That is cool of you

I just have got that special love for Mike... The thought of him and what he has done to us and others even makes my wife curse..he is the only person ever that could make her do that.

Jonathan
Old 05-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JonMangual
I am glad you know the bible so well...can you please show me in the bible where it says to steal and cheat others?

Mike I am not the fool...you are. I am successful in life, even after getting screwed by you and your scams.

Pay up!!!

Jonathan

Jonathan,

To this date Adrenaline nor our Attorney's which I put you in touch with over a year ago have received a breakdown or any indication from you of what you feel is owed to you.

As far as any warranty claim on your boat goes, I emailed you a warranty claim form over a year ago as well, which I never received back. If you do not still have the form, I will be glad to resend it.

Since you assert yourself to be successful you should be familair with standard business procedures for resolving disputes. State your claim and reduce it to writing. We can go from there.

If you can emial me an invoice or some breakdown that would be a great place to start.

It's actually funny that you keep saying "pay up". Pay what? I have no idication of what you want.

Mike

Quick Reply: V43?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.