Notices

V43?

Old 04-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know the owner left the factory where he was producing Adrenalines, but I can put you in contact with the person that designed the V43. PM me if you are interested.

Jonathan
Old 04-21-2009, 03:22 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by JonMangual
I know the owner left the factory where he was producing Adrenalines, but I can put you in contact with the person that designed the V43. PM me if you are interested.

Jonathan
Jon, do you know the whereabouts of the former mold(s) that came from Active Thunder? Just curious.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:38 PM
Registered

Default v24 info??

nobody knows something about the v24??? i m looking for one and seems like is just one arround..!?? relly nice boat!
Old 04-21-2009, 06:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Jon, do you know the whereabouts of the former mold(s) that came from Active Thunder? Just curious.

Mike, Owner of Adrenaline Powerboats, moved out one night taking everything from the factory except a small list of things he left behind. The stuff left behind was auctioned off January 6'ish and included the V24 molds...this was done in order to recoupe some of the monies owed to people, and to help with the factory he ripped apart.

He got the 30 mold and 43 mold out, so I do not know where they are at. Rumor has it he is still in GA somewhere. If you find out where he is at please post.

Jonathan
Old 04-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jetparts
nobody knows something about the v24??? i m looking for one and seems like is just one arround..!?? relly nice boat!
The only V24 built was sold last month to a private collector. The molds are for sale if you know someone who will build one for you. I can help if you need...just let me know.

Jonathan
Old 04-21-2009, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only V24 built was sold last month to a private collector. The molds are for sale if you know someone who will build one for you. I can help if you need...just let me know.

Jonathan
Jon,

sorry to hear all of this happened, Hope you didnt get hurt too bad. The time I met you guys in key west, everything seemed on the up. What is Steve up to??
The 24 is an awesome boat.

Rick
Old 04-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Registered

Default thanks for the info jon

adrenaline dosn't exist anymore?? the webpage is open! are they out bussines??. what about the v24 why they just make one if is beautifull???they are making more v30???
Old 04-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Registered

Hey Rick,
This lesson just testifies that you need to fully check out who you do business with! I took a huge hit to the wallet, but we are recovering slowly....luckily I did not shot down my consulting company to venture out full time with Mike. Sad thing is another person took a bigger hit than me on this scandal of Mike's.

Steve from what he told me is working on classic cars now. This has been a long time passion of his and his attention to detail and knowledge base will take him a LONG way!

Stay in touch Rick.

Jonathan

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Jon,

sorry to hear all of this happened, Hope you didnt get hurt too bad. The time I met you guys in key west, everything seemed on the up. What is Steve up to??
The 24 is an awesome boat.

Rick
Old 04-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jetparts
adrenaline dosn't exist anymore?? the webpage is open! are they out bussines??. what about the v24 why they just make one if is beautifull???they are making more v30???
jetparts,
These are all good questions and I do not know the answers. Mike cutoff ties, shutdown and left quickly so who is to say what is going on. Hopefully he is planning on straightening up and doing some "Good" business so myself and others can recoupe some of the things that are owed to us.

Maybe somebody else out there knows more.

Jonathan
Old 04-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

jetparts,
These are all good questions and I do not know the answers. Mike cutoff ties, shutdown and left quickly so who is to say what is going on. Hopefully he is planning on straightening up and doing some "Good" business so myself and others can recoupe some of the things that are owed to us.

Maybe somebody else out there knows more.

Jonathan
Did the complete the resto on Mr Harris 46' Cougar?

Thanks
Jon

Quick Reply: V43?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.