Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Adrenaline (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/adrenaline-178/)
-   -   Your Adrenaline!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/adrenaline/188340-your-adrenaline.html)

JonMangual 06-05-2008 08:31 PM

Your Adrenaline!!!

Adrenaline Owners,

Post pics and stats of your Adrenaline. Let us know how you achieved the milestones and how much you love your masterpiece. Enjoy!!!

Jonathan

JonMangual 06-05-2008 09:09 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I will go first:

Adrenaline V-30 Poker Run:

Speed - 104mph+ with 5 people and full of fuel - Lake conditions...will go faster with same setup in ocean.
Power/Drive - 625 Ilmors w/Teague Platinum XR's
- 1.5:1 Teague Gears - All teague upgrades!
- 2" IMCO shortie
Prop - 33 pitch Mercury 4 blades
Setup for - Mid-range and Poker Run conditions
- On-Plane = 7seconds
- 40-100mph = 10-minus seconds
- 6-8's in Key West @ 90+mph
Fastest one to date!!!:ernaehrung004:

JonMangual 06-09-2008 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Elite Marine (Post 2585038)
Whats the dimension from the rear of the seat (bulkhead) to the transom?

I will have to measure but it is pretty big. I can fit in front of both engines. Call me next weekend and I will measure for you.

Jonathan

realityslap 06-19-2008 11:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Heres a couple pics of mine... too many to choose from :rolleyes:

littledcsrodshop 06-20-2008 11:08 AM

Realityslap - I haven't seen any pics of your boat before... It looks sweet ! What does yours have in it for power ? I do know what you mean about the "too many to choose from" statement... Low volume custom built boat forums can be kinda lonely... lol...

Blackedoutf250 06-20-2008 12:00 PM

Anyone notice the new sunpad in the pictures, that looks pretty bad ass I think. Thats the first pic I have seen of the sun pad, all I have seen is renderings but that looks sick. How do you guys like it.

Thanks John
UPW

JonMangual 06-20-2008 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Blackedoutf250 (Post 2596286)
Anyone notice the new sunpad in the pictures, that looks pretty bad ass I think. Thats the first pic I have seen of the sun pad, all I have seen is renderings but that looks sick. How do you guys like it.

Thanks John
UPW

I have seen it in person and it does look sweet!!! They did a really good job designing and implementing!

Jonathan

realityslap 06-20-2008 12:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
its got a pair of 525s in it.. Absolutely love it.. I was actually referring to the over 400 pictures I have of it, haha :D.. I've got pictures of it from the mold, to rigging, to testing, to finished product, It was really an experience seeing it build from nothing. Thanks for the kind words though :)

The sunpad is a really great addition.. It really helps to make the boat seem 'bigger' with more spots to hang out and helps to adapt the boat to our boating style.. I'll attach another pic of it, somehow I don't have any close ups of it, haha..

JonMangual 06-20-2008 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop (Post 2596211)
Realityslap - I haven't seen any pics of your boat before... It looks sweet ! What does yours have in it for power ? I do know what you mean about the "too many to choose from" statement... Low volume custom built boat forums can be kinda lonely... lol...

This one has got the 525's in it and I think they are now over 100mph with that setup. Pretty cool!