Like Tree0Likes

Jonathan Mangual Former Adrenaline Sales Rep

Reply
Old 05-04-2009, 05:05 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 37
Default Jonathan Mangual Former Adrenaline Sales Rep

Here you go Jonathan, your the center of attention let's hash it out.


Mike

Last edited by AdrenalinePowerboats; 05-04-2009 at 05:11 PM.
AdrenalinePowerboats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:09 PM
  #2
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Jonathan,

You say that I screwed you over and that I owe you money. Actually, your claim would be with Adrenaline not me.

Please state your claim in writing via emial or fax it to myself.
[email protected]
678.868.2903 fax

And with you permission I will post it up here for everone to see.

Mike
AdrenalinePowerboats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:26 PM
  #3
Registered
Trade Score: (1)
 
rchevelle71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Boca Raton
My Boats: 1982 Pantera 24sport
Posts: 7,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrenalinePowerboats View Post
Jonathan,

You say that I screwed you over and that I owe you money. Actually, your claim would be with Adrenaline not me.

Please state your claim in writing via emial or fax it to myself.
[email protected]
678.868.2903 fax

And with you permission I will post it up here for everone to see.

Mike
I thought you didnt have any of his paperwork regarding his claim according to the other thread??
rchevelle71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:22 AM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
I thought you didnt have any of his paperwork regarding his claim according to the other thread??
I'm not following you? That is why I said he needed to email or fax it to me.

Jonathan has made some outrageous claims against me and Adrenaline ever since he was terminated as a sales rep. He does not have any decency or tact in dealing with any dispute he may have.

Last year when he started sending me emails saying that he was owed " money and build work on his boat " I asked him to deal direclty with the company attorney because no matter how much work we do for him on his boat there is always more.

When the attorney asked me exactly what his claim was. I told him that I did not know exactly as it changes and has never been properly documented. After about 10 or so emails back and forth Jonathan represented to the attorney that he would be preparing something and sending it to the attorney. It never came!

In the meantime, I constantly get bashed and called theif, scammer, etc. Dosn't seem like a fair game to me.

I just want to finally end it so that I can actually talk about the boats on here without being attacked constantly.


Mike
AdrenalinePowerboats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:32 AM
  #5
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 37
Default

I would love to try some

Mediator route has been tried before by another party but that is not in my right to comment on...you cannot bleed a turnip!

You are right though...this should not be hashed out here again and ruin everybody else's experience on OSO.

Jonathan


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman
can I interest anyone in some Leverage polish.....


c'mon guy's..get it worked out...in writing..use a mediator off line...I'll assist if need be. Jeff


Jonathan,

If its not in your right to comment on, then why did you?

And if it shouldn't be hashed out on here, then why do you bash me on here. Do you just want me to go away so you can keep bashing. I can't imagine that all your negativity is helping anyones experience here on OSO except yours.

Again you are wrong. Neither I nor Adrenaline has ever been a party to a mediation.

I think you just pull this stuff out of thin air.

Why don't you just document your claim for me and stop being evasive?

Mike
AdrenalinePowerboats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:55 AM
  #6
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Lies, Lies...

I have sent you all of this stuff a couple of times before with no results. If you want to make this right then call me.

Jonathan




Again, to this date I nor the company attornies have received anything from you in the form of a claim, invoice, contract, etc. All we get is hot air. I don't want an email saying "you owe me commisions", I want an invoice from your company, the company that we contracted with to represent Adrenaline. The company that we sold "your" boat to.

If I call you there will only be more hot air. Please emial or fax me a breakdown of what money you claim is owed to you and fill out the warranty claim form I sent you for anything that you feel is warranty related on your boat.

It can't be any more simple than that.

Mike
AdrenalinePowerboats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:01 AM
  #7
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Georgia
My Boats: 2006 Custom 30
Posts: 292
Default

Like stated before you have had two almost three years to make this right...you chose not too. Now that you want to start buiding back up you want everyone to pipe down and let you do your thing. Problems follow you wherever you go Mike...I will make sure everyone knows what you have done to me and my family. If the other parties you screwed want to do the same they can. I have already gone down this road with you twice and you chose to do nothing about it but twist everything around....that is your fault. If people want to believe your stories so be it...that is their business If you want to truely work this out like you say then call me. I will be more tha happy to talk to you about it and make this right. I have played the fax and mail game with you twice too many times. I want to meet face to face.

Jonathan

Last edited by JonMangual; 05-05-2009 at 09:16 PM.
JonMangual is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:39 AM
  #8
Registered
Trade Score: (1)
 
rchevelle71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Boca Raton
My Boats: 1982 Pantera 24sport
Posts: 7,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrenalinePowerboats View Post
I'm not following you? That is why I said he needed to email or fax it to me.

Jonathan has made some outrageous claims against me and Adrenaline ever since he was terminated as a sales rep. He does not have any decency or tact in dealing with any dispute he may have.

Last year when he started sending me emails saying that he was owed " money and build work on his boat " I asked him to deal direclty with the company attorney because no matter how much work we do for him on his boat there is always more.

When the attorney asked me exactly what his claim was. I told him that I did not know exactly as it changes and has never been properly documented. After about 10 or so emails back and forth Jonathan represented to the attorney that he would be preparing something and sending it to the attorney. It never came!

In the meantime, I constantly get bashed and called theif, scammer, etc. Dosn't seem like a fair game to me.

I just want to finally end it so that I can actually talk about the boats on here without being attacked constantly.


Mike
Sorry,

I must have misread your post, had a few too many of theselast night, I read this.......

"And with you permission I will post it up here for everone to see"

and must have missed the part where you asked him for it
rchevelle71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:16 PM
  #9
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
Sorry,

I must have misread your post, had a few too many of theselast night, I read this.......

"And with you permission I will post it up here for everone to see"

and must have missed the part where you asked him for it

No problem.

I think I am going to need a drink soon!
AdrenalinePowerboats is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:10 AM
  #10
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 9,502
Default

This could get ugly, just think what will happen when the following happens:

Leverage cuts Jassman
Lipship cuts Tank
ActiveThunder cuts Sydwayz


we are talking apocalypse!
Jupiter Sunsation is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.