Awesome V24 - Check it out >

Awesome V24 - Check it out

Notices

Awesome V24 - Check it out

Old 03-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome V24 - Check it out

This is an awesome boat and will make someone a very happy person. If I did not already have the V30 and another boat I would definitely buy this boat. This was one of my favorite boats to drive, and believe me it will impress and surprise you. I was one of the individuals that took this boat down for the Powerboat magazine write-up. The water was NUTZ and this boat ATE-IT UP! Here is the write up.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o32889-en.html

Jonathan
Old 04-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Registered

JM what's your deal? Half the time you are loving Adrenaline, the other half you are bashing them. Doesn't inspire any cofidence in what you say at all.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by freshwaterfiend
JM what's your deal? Half the time you are loving Adrenaline, the other half you are bashing them. Doesn't inspire any cofidence in what you say at all.
I am not bashing Adrenaline...I actually support the Adrenaline boats and pretty much know everyone who has them or is involved with the original boats...dealers and owners...all of which are good people.

I helped Adrenaline back at the beginning of building these boats and own the first V30 made. These original boats are good boats as we had a good team put together, but now pretty much the whole team has changed so I cannot speak to their current products...if any? I would just caution people to watch out.

My concern is with Mike Layton and what he has done to some of the key parties involved in getting Adrenaline off the ground. Mike is a very shady person that puts on a good religious/family front on to lure people in to do business with him and then he rips them off. He got me pretty good, but that will never happen again! I canot speak for the others, but I am sure if you ask around you will find out.

All we can do now is remind people that the original boats are GREAT boats and help support the dealers and owners still involved with these boats...while warning people to be very cautious of doing business with Mike Layton. When it comes to Mike Layton...DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

Jonathan