Advantage Victory 32 - Possible Purchase >

Advantage Victory 32 - Possible Purchase

Notices

Advantage Victory 32 - Possible Purchase

Old 06-02-2018, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advantage Victory 32 - Possible Purchase

I'm considering purchasing a '98 Advantage Victory 32 and am wondering if anyone on this board can give me some insight into the boat. I didn't pursue this boat, I randomly came across one for sale and I'm seriously considering it but I don't know much about the brand. It has 502MPIs with Bravo 1 drives. It also has drive coolers (not sure if they're stock or aftermarket), fresh water cooling, Teague air filters, a reported 220 hrs on the motors and is set up with 4 seats with drop-down bolsters.

There is surprisingly little online to read about the boat so I'm hoping someone that has owned one can give me a quick review and let me know if there are any gremlins I should look out for.

Cheers!
Old 06-13-2018, 12:09 PM
Registered

Default 32 Victory

I have a 32 Victory and really, really like it. They are quality boats and one of the companies that are still in business which is a plus. I have the 4 bolster seating which was one the the deciding factors for me. My boat does not have a single stress crack anywhere on it. The triple step hull is unique and it performs uniquely. Bow rise is almost nonexistent and it just jumps out of the water. It has a very flat ride do to the triple steps too. I prefer the more level profile vs the bow up of a more conventional hull. The hull really starts to come into its sweet spot once it hits about 45mph and above. It is a VERY roomy boat for a 32. I have been able to find a few test/reviews on the 32 and all results were very good.
Old 06-13-2018, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

While I have never owned a 32, I have owned a 27 and 28 Victory. I also own a 28'Advantage cat. I would not hesitate to buy another Advantage boat if the right one came along. The 32 is their fastest V hull.
Old 08-14-2018, 09:18 AM
Registered

Default Did you get it?

Originally Posted by DrewiswerD
I'm considering purchasing a '98 Advantage Victory 32 and am wondering if anyone on this board can give me some insight into the boat. I didn't pursue this boat, I randomly came across one for sale and I'm seriously considering it but I don't know much about the brand. It has 502MPIs with Bravo 1 drives. It also has drive coolers (not sure if they're stock or aftermarket), fresh water cooling, Teague air filters, a reported 220 hrs on the motors and is set up with 4 seats with drop-down bolsters.

There is surprisingly little online to read about the boat so I'm hoping someone that has owned one can give me a quick review and let me know if there are any gremlins I should look out for.

Cheers!
did you buy it? Happy? Pics?