hull composition? >

hull composition?

Notices

hull composition?

Old 12-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts
Default hull composition?

Just wondering if the 40's in the early 2000's were cored or not? If they are -- foam or balsa? What are the issues with these boats? Kinda like the hard top....
Old 12-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

I would call Bob at advantage boats. He will know every boat that you might be looking at. I was looking at 1 at lake of the Ozarks a few years ago and he informed me that that boat was laid up extra heavy just because of where it was going
Old 12-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

And just for the record, I have owned three advantage boats now, and would not hesitate to buy another one. They are not the fastest or the fanciest, but they are very well built and you can pound on one for years and never so much as even see a spider crack in the gel coat. Their 32 though is a very fast hull, it will probably run with anything that size with the same power

Last edited by snapmorgan; 12-11-2018 at 11:44 AM.