Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > American Offshore
99 american offshore 3100 >

99 american offshore 3100

Notices

99 american offshore 3100

Old 05-18-2015, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys just wondering if anyone would know what cable I need for my drive indicator, one broke and I'd like to replace it. Any help on length and cable style would be much appreciated, also the boat does have extension boxes, something to consider
Old 06-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cprperformance
If you don't have nose cones on your drives you need them. Anything over 80-85 MPH on these boats adding a nosecone adds 10MPH. I have had several of the 3100's and fooled with them quite extensively. If the motors are stock you probably need stock 28 B1's on there. I have always had better results with stock B1's over labbed ones.
Absolutely no way, no freekin way, will nose cones/bullets/pointy hats will add 10 more mph on a bravo drive. Your set up already doing 90 nice. Enjoy the ride, sounds like some one has already found the sweet set up. At your speed and set up 10 more mph=$10,000
Old 06-13-2015, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

I started with cones and when replaced the drives I lost some speed so there is some truth there. I do know that a member here saw over 10 mph by adding imco shorties. Pretty incredible.