Notices

Winter Projects

Old 01-23-2003, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Winter Projects

So what is everyone doing to keep them busy on there boat throughout the winter?

I am building a new blower motor

...and heading down to Miami for the show
Old 01-23-2003, 02:57 PM
littleb4

Default HEY

WE GOT A AMERICAN OFFSHORE TWO. WE WERE WANTING TO KNOW WHERE YOU WERE STAYING WHAT HOTEL AND THE PRICE. THANKS

Old 01-23-2003, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am putting on a set of cmi sport tubes- dry pipes on I hear it is going to be really loud .What size blower motor are you building?
Old 01-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Registered

Littleb4,

Not sure on the hotel or the price yet. When are you heading down? I heard Ft. Lauderdale is a lot less $ than Miami.

Catn,
CMI Sport tubes should be awesome! I have lightenings and they are loud! I am building a Blown 502. It is going to be conservative though! I can't wait to dyno it! I forget what do you have for power?
Old 01-24-2003, 02:10 PM
littleb4

Default HEY

HEY ITLLFI MY MOM FOUND A HOTEL ABOUT 1 MILE AWAY FROM THE SHOW IT HAS A 3 STAR RATING LOOKS LIKE A VERY NICE HOTEL. $100 A NIGHT IF YOU WANT ANY INFO LET ME NOW.

CAT N AROUND ARE YOU GOING TO THE MIAMI BOATR SHOW?

Old 01-24-2003, 08:40 PM
Registered

Hey littleb
I am not going to the show,if you guys go have fun!!

Hey ITLLFLI
I have a 540 merlin with a 8-71,when you dyno let us know your hp.Have you figured out when you are coming down this way?
Old 01-27-2003, 07:32 AM
Registered

Catn,

I am anxious to know my HP also! I will let you know. I hope 700 +/-! I don't have any dates yet but it will probably be sometime in August.
Old 02-06-2003, 05:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

ITLLFLI,

I just moved to Cincinnati a few months ago. Are there many fast boats on the Ohio River? Where do the performance boats hang out? Since I have an American Offshore 26NSX, we need to stick together.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:01 AM
Registered

Welcome to the Natti! Yes there are some heavy hitters on the river! Look out for a yellow AO! Couple of AO'S, SKATERS, Eliminators, Awesome, Fountains, Baja's, Formulas, Donzi's. On any given weekend during the summer you will see them all throughout downtown. Lot's of people make the 3 hour trip to Cumberland often also. Ton's of hot rods down ther also! What part of town do you live in? What kind of power do you have in your NSX?
Old 02-08-2003, 07:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I live on the East side in Pierce Township. I've seen pictures of your boat; it's the best looking AO I've ever seen. I have a 540 (built by Lingenfelter Performance Engineering) with a PFM Gorilla digital EFI with dual throttle body, intercooler and M3 ProCharger. Last year I added an IMCO Xtreme Advantage SC outdrive (1:34). Where do you live? Do you keep your boat near the airport?

Quick Reply: Winter Projects

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.