Where can I get.... >

Where can I get....

Notices

Where can I get....

Old 08-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I get....

Where can I buy the black 90 degree boots that cover the electrical terminals on the solenoids on the trim, tab, and hatch pumps? I'm missing a bunch of them and can not find them anywhere. The local marina says they are part of the Mercury wiring harness and not available seperate. I've been to all the local auto parts stores and Radio Shack with no luck. Can't seem to find them on the internet also. I have "liquid tape" if it comes to that, but that's not my first choice.
Thanks in advance, Steve
Old 08-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by unimog1300
Where can I buy the black 90 degree boots that cover the electrical terminals on the solenoids on the trim, tab, and hatch pumps? I'm missing a bunch of them and can not find them anywhere. The local marina says they are part of the Mercury wiring harness and not available seperate. I've been to all the local auto parts stores and Radio Shack with no luck. Can't seem to find them on the internet also. I have "liquid tape" if it comes to that, but that's not my first choice.
Thanks in advance, Steve
Try McMaster-Carr.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Registered

log onto Boats.net I use alot of them on my rerigs,they have them on the older boat mounted trim pump assy. the part number is ther also.I have noticed they some times leave out the first couple of numbers .
Old 08-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Registered

Look at the Merc outboard section punch in v200 take the first set of serial numbers the parts come up look at the hyd trim pump should be #44 46265 boot 1.61ea. Hope it helps.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Registered

That's exactly what I am after. Have them ordered already. Thank you very much.