Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Apache (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/apache-55/)
-   -   41 Apache (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/apache/27179-41-apache.html)

Nykamp 06-23-2002 03:58 PM

41 Apache

Does any one know any thing about the 41 in California or has anyone looked at it recently? I am looking for a 41 or a 36, I am also interested on any feedback on pros or cons to these two styles of apaches. I am not feeling about my boat's recovery.Has anyone looked at the 36 that was at the repo lot in Florida that is now for sale in California? Time to go shopping again.

Hessdk 06-24-2002 07:03 AM

Apache

Nykamp, I sent you an e-mail. I may have some helpful info. for you on your boat search.

sean stinson 06-25-2002 05:59 PM

Nykamp,

I can tell you everything you want to know about the 41 in Cali.... call me @ 949 289-0059....Sean

BODYSHOT1 06-25-2002 08:15 PM

Firewater

..is For Sale...looks new!...you can see pics on www.njoffshore.com

..it's baad!
:cool:

rockstrmkr 06-26-2002 02:42 PM

Hi Bodyshot1 -
What's the story with that boat...
There was a 47' called "Firewater". First and maybe only 47' with a custom fabricated liquor cabinet and bar in the cabin ....
But the picture looks like a 41' ??
I'm confused ??????

Thanks,

Hans

cigarette1 06-26-2002 05:09 PM

I rode in the 36 that's here in SoCal. It was delivered here on my trailer. We ran it out of Marina del Rey. The boat looks very sharp. Nice graphics, white bow to yellow flames to red transom. The bildge was clean and seemed to be rigged well. Motors had ProChargers, Dart intakes and MSD(all I could see). I was told that it was under prop'd, we ran it up to the rev limiter(around 6k) and the boat was hauling ass. I left my GPS in the car but we had to be doing right around 80+. It felt like my Cafe Racer, but faster :cool:

thisistank 06-26-2002 06:24 PM

Jim is selling the 41 at 100k and Justin is selling the 36 at 110k If you want either of their cell numbers let me know...Ive seen both boat and both are gorgeous! email me if you want the numbers.

Tank

BODYSHOT1 06-26-2002 10:36 PM

Firewater

Hans,

..this Firewater is a full race 41, owned by Bob Oliver...he had For Sale signs on it in the pits....it's Baaad!! :cool:

Bob also has a new canopied Fountain that he runs in Super V with SBI...

..there are more pics on www.offshoreperformanceassociation.com

Ike 06-27-2002 09:41 AM

Bob Oliver also and still owns the 47 firewater that he used to race but is a pleasure version.

rockstrmkr 06-27-2002 10:05 AM

Bodyshot1, Ike ,
Thanks for clearing that up for me!
It's always been a dream to own an Apache, and slowly but surely, I'm turning the corner with the wife.
Just not sure if a full race six-pack would be the right move....three year old daughter, six month old son, and a wife !!
Having said that, there's no guarantee that they would come out on the boat even if it was a pleasure version and had an interior.
Does anyone have a contact number or e-mail for Bob Oliver ?
I should at least get some more info before I talk myself out of it.
Thanks again!

Hans