Todd Owen's Apache - up your ante >

Todd Owen's Apache - up your ante

Notices

Todd Owen's Apache - up your ante

Old 07-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Todd Owen's Apache - up your ante

Does anyone know what happened to an Apache called 'up your ante'? It was owned by Todd and Sally Owen and was kept in Maryland and Florida in the early 90's... Todd made a very big impact on my life back then... My dad owned a marina near annapolis and the boat was kept there during the summers... I lost touch with Todd when I went to college and he passed away before I could tell him how much he had impacted my life... He was a great man and was one of the early innovators of poker runs, especially on the Chesapeake bay... I would love to know what happened to the 41 that I spent so many hours working and riding on with 'Mr. Todd'... It's been two decades but I still miss his friendship and that incredible boat... Any information would be appreciated... Thanks, Scott
Old 07-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

I believe it now has a big eagle and horses painted on it, it was for sale year ago by a guy on the east coast .
Old 07-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Registered

Thank you Nykamp!... I'd love to see it... If it is now or ever comes up for sale again, I would certainly be interested in knowing... Regardless, it good to hear that she's still out there... You never forget your first love and I sure did love her!
Old 07-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

from google image
Attached Thumbnails Todd Owen's Apache - up your ante-18apache.jpg  
Old 07-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Registered

The graphics are awesome but not exactly my style... The lines of those boats are just killer though... Thanks northern offshore! ... Maybe one day I'll be get to be reunited with her... I'll have to see if I can dig up some old pics.. She used to sport white engines(supposedly so oil leaks could be easily spotted).. Todd Owen was a clean fanatic and I used to wax the bilge... Can't remember how many times I polished the headers cause it happened so often... I didn't mind waxing the hull and deck but wet sanding and polishing the speed master lowers with flitz was a m'fer... It was a great experience in the life of a then teenager... Todd was so 'clean' that he made me into a 'clean' freak... 'Clean enough' was not good enough.... Thanks for the information! Please keep it coming..
Old 07-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Registered

I was think it was originally Apache Pete's first 41, a 1987 maybe. Full pleasure side by side 750 with # 3 drives.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

pretty sure its Ike's boat now all yellow called indian outlaw
Old 07-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

It might have been mine, I saw a picture of my boat and the engines from back in the day and they were white and had tunnel rams and the original owners were from md. Also the boat was white.
Old 07-18-2015, 07:25 AM
Registered

Thanks for the information guys.. Sounds like that's the boat I was wondering about... It was a 41' full pleasure w/ #3's and profile 1 engines.. I was worried that I would find out that it was 'gone'... It makes me feel great to know she's still out there...
Old 07-19-2015, 12:30 PM
Registered

Ike your boat was in Ohio for awhile by mentor I think. I believe there not the same boats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.