Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Baja (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja-31/)
-   -   [COLOR=Blue]CHECK OUT BT'S 33 OUTLAW[/COLOR] (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja/133604-%5Bcolor%3Dblue%5Dcheck-out-bts-33-outlaw%5B-color%5D.html)

stsrick 06-25-2006 06:48 AM

Check Out Bt's 33 Outlaw

I was on a poker run this weekend with crayolacrazy- ran 95.5 with more room to go-hose popped off.

Ironmanwb 06-26-2006 02:36 PM

Re: [COLOR=Blue]CHECK OUT BT'S 33 OUTLAW[/COLOR]

I call BS.................He hasn't run that fast since he was in Jacksonville 2 years ago.

Second where is the pic of the speedo? My guess is he alreadys reset it.

I was there and he only beat me to the first stop because I stopped twice. Once when Wickedwon broke and then again to show my girlfriend a house on Catawba.

I was there moments after he was and I never ran faster than 60. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

TEAMBAJA 06-26-2006 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Ironmanwb
I call BS.................He hasn't run that fast since he was in Jacksonville 2 years ago.

Second where is the pic of the speedo? My guess is he alreadys reset it.

I was there and he only beat me to the first stop because I stopped twice. Once when Wickedwon broke and then again to show my girlfriend a house on Catawba.

I was there moments after he was and I never ran faster than 60. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Hey, quit pickin on Bob! :D

Ironmanwb 06-27-2006 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Hey, quit pickin on Bob! :D

Give me ONE good reason.................hell give me any reason.

Dock Holiday 06-27-2006 10:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Bobby has one of the nicest Baja's out there. We rode with him at 90 MPH with four people and a full load of fuel at Jacksonville and the boat would haul butt.

I'm a big fan of Tyler Crockett and I hear they really have these engines where they need to be.

Would not be surprised if we heard some triple digit numbers from Bobby this year!

29scarab 06-27-2006 11:19 AM

Nice looking ride with some impressive numbers! :D

SSComp 06-27-2006 02:14 PM

He's a nice guy too!

Ironmanwb 06-27-2006 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Bobby has one of the nicest Baja's out there. We rode with him at 90 MPH with four people and a full load of fuel at Jacksonville and the boat would haul butt.

I'm a big fan of Tyler Crockett and I hear they really have these engines where they need to be.

Would not be surprised if we heard some triple digit numbers from Bobby this year!

Dock,

I saw him this weekend and I had to give him all kinds of hell because he would not open it up. He said he is tired of working on it and just wants to run it.

The 95.5 mph.................Please I was the third boat to Port Clinton and I only ran 60............I got there maybe 2 minutes after him..........

crayolacrazy 06-27-2006 05:03 PM

Thanks for all the compliments fellows. Rick was on the money.We left Kellys and I wicked It up a bit ,95.5 on both gps,s The boat is a F N MISSLE . I ran the poker run conservative.Im braking in new motors 803 hp 496,s 826 torque @ 3900 rpm.3400 rpm,s 57 mph when I hit 95.5 I didnt stay in it long enough to get a max speed . ILL BET IRONMANWB THE FEE TO PORT CLINTONS POKER RUN SHE RUN BETWEEN 95-100 put your money where YOUR MOUTH IS I will keep you posted

JaayTeee 06-27-2006 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
Thanks for all the compliments fellows. Rick was on the money.We left Kellys and I wicked It up a bit ,95.5 on both gps,s The boat is a F N MISSLE . I ran the poker run conservative.Im braking in new motors 803 hp 496,s 826 torque @ 3900 rpm.3400 rpm,s 57 mph when I hit 95.5 I didnt stay in it long enough to get a max speed . ILL BET IRONMANWB THE FEE TO PORT CLINTONS POKER RUN SHE RUN BETWEEN 95-100 put your money where YOUR MOUTH IS I will keep you posted

Three questions,

What props are you running ?

What drive ratio ?

What's your rpm at the top ?

(Just trying to figure out where I'll need to
be when it's time to turn the ole' 575's up.)