Myco "Pull It In Style"

Notices

Myco "Pull It In Style"

Old 10-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
It was pretty awesome to see all the photos on their walls of older race boats sitting on Myco's from years back.

This is one really SWEET custom tilt trailer for a race boat.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Looks like a trailer to fit the 48 OUTERLIMITS cat being built for Lake Cumberland.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Rob,

You read my mind!

I already have them just have not had a chance to install them yet!

Thanks
Dock
We think alikealso ya might want to get some Mcguard wheel locks.

another thing ,I was told they changed up the bearing system, its air pressurized? You might ck into it if its something ya cant just get it anywere. I know on my Myco The rear gease seal is a special unit and has a stainless sleave that fits over the spindle you can only get from Myco , so if your broke down on the side of the road ya stuck, I bought a complete hub and all spare parts just incase.

Also if you have a blow out and the tire comes apart it usally takes out the brake line,the metal and rubber one, been thereSo I have spare made up brake lines and all parts

Rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
We think alikealso ya might want to get some Mcguard wheel locks.

another thing ,I was told they changed up the bearing system, its air pressurized? You might ck into it if its something ya cant just get it anywere. I know on my Myco The rear gease seal is a special unit and has a stainless sleave that fits over the spindle you can only get from Myco , so if your broke down on the side of the road ya stuck, I bought a complete hub and all spare parts just incase.

Also if you have a blow out and the tire comes apart it usally takes out the brake line,the metal and rubber one, been thereSo I have spare made up brake lines and all parts

Rob
You have no idea how much we think alike. My saying is "piss poor planning promote piss poor performance"!

I bought a complete set of the steel sleeves and oil seals for all six wheels from Myco and I carry all the bearings, races, nuts, washers and caps and a set of spare brake pads. It is good insurance and I don't want to be sitting on the side of the highway 500 miles from home with my thumb up my a$$.

With proper maintenance I have never had an issue, but I have saved a couple of friends out on the road that were not prepared.

Also I do have a spare brake line for just that reason and I need to double check and make sure it matches the new trailer. I assume they are the same. I have seen many a freind have that problem also. When those load range "E" tires blow with 80 PSI they can do some damage.

I really like the new system on the seals. It looks like it is an improvement.

I'll put the center caps on when I do the wheel locks which will probably be Sunday afternoon since we will be at the Charlotte Motor Speedway for the Friday and Saturday night races.

Thanks buddy
Old 10-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by EXTREMEMARINE.COM
Looks like a trailer to fit the 48 OUTERLIMITS cat being built for Lake Cumberland.
The guy in the picture closest to the trailer with the blue shirt and dark pants is the owner of this trailer. I did not get to meet him but was told he was there to check it out and that a race boat was going on the trailer but they did not give me any other details.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Here is the new wheel you will be seeing on the new 08 Myco trailers next year.

Personally I do not like it and shared my opinion on that while there. I think you need a polished shiny finish on a wheel to really set off the trailer. This looks too much like aluminum and will just plend in. Just my opinion we will see.
Attached Thumbnails Myco "Pull It In Style"-dsc04331.jpg   Myco "Pull It In Style"-dsc04330.jpg  
Old 10-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Did they thank you for your opinion or just say

Jay
Old 10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by never enuff
Did they thank you for your opinion or just say

Jay
Old 10-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Registered

The trailer looks sweet. Wheels might look better than you think.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Registered

Hope everyone is watching build it bigger right now, they are in Miss Geico's garage, and guess what trailer Miss Geico is sittn on, nice plug for all. Gettn ready to race Budweiser boat which is one of only a few piston boats left in that class.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 2,946 Likes on 978 Posts

Doc, trailer (and boat) look great. That thing must've been a pretty penny!

What'd you do with your old trailer?

Quick Reply: Myco "Pull It In Style"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.