Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Baja (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja-31/)
-   -   Santa came today (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja/170997-santa-came-today.html)

Dock Holiday 10-12-2007 06:48 PM

Santa came today

I got home today and the wife said I had the new Baja Full Throttle Magazine and a large envelope from Jay "Never Enuff" in the mail.

WOW what a wonderful way to finish up a really stressful week. You should have seen the smile on my face!

I cannot thank Jay & Barb enough for doing a wonderfully generous thing.

They pulled down off their garage wall the much sought after "Baja 420 APBA Pace Boat" poster and gave it to me.

WOW, Jay I really don't know how to even begin to thank you other then tell you that you are one of the best friends a guy could ever have and I am proud to call you a friend.

The note says the next beer is on me. I think they are all on me for a long time!

Many Thanks my Friend.

Then there is a huge thank you due Matt "Haulinvols again for a wonderful job on the "Thunder In The Valley" article.

Thank you both.

Dock Holiday 10-12-2007 06:50 PM

I did not realize that the poster has the full 1998 Baja lineup on the other side.

Baja should really do a poster like that every year with the Poker Run Tour boat one side and the lineup on the other.

It is really cool.

Sydwayz 10-12-2007 07:01 PM

NOW, I remember where I saw that before. It was the whole brand brochure that year, and I had it at that time. What year was that?

haulinvols 10-12-2007 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday (Post 2304302)
Then there is a huge thank you due Matt "Haulinvols again for a wonderful job on the "Thunder In The Valley" article.

Your welcome...
I still don't have my copy yet, I can't wait to see the finished product.

That is very nice of Jay to send the poster to you.

pwam1 10-12-2007 08:49 PM

Damn. I had one of those posters, and gave it away to a fellow over in Mo. or KS just because he had an older Baja painted in that scheme.
Didn't know they were so cherished.

Dock Holiday 10-12-2007 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2304314)
NOW, I remember where I saw that before. It was the whole brand brochure that year, and I had it at that time. What year was that?

Dock Holiday 10-12-2007 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by haulinvols (Post 2304322)
Your welcome...
I still don't have my copy yet, I can't wait to see the finished product.

That is very nice of Jay to send the poster to you.

Matt you will be very proud of it and you should be. Nice work buddy!

You, Jeff and Jay are all three the BEST!

never enuff 10-12-2007 10:41 PM

Posters

Dock,
Gosh that was my most favorite poster we had in the garage!!
Now it's gone.:(
Barb
P.S. Dock,
The only reason she liked it so well is that it was the only poster in the garage that didn't have a picture of some girl half dressed:D:D Hope you like it. Props will follow shorty. Nothing is more important than FRIENDS!!!!
Jay

GoodTymn 10-13-2007 02:37 PM

Just got my copy as well and dang if I am not in it pg25, 3rd boat back, this must have been right at the start, cause once I got powered up the 335 was in my wake. :D Nice pic Lawrence, also a big Thanks to Central Boats for sponsoring this great Baja event,
Nice article Dock, great looking crew there, havn a blast, as soon as I get a decent tow vehicle I hope to meet you guys on a run next year.

Dock Holiday 10-14-2007 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by GoodTymn (Post 2304783)
Just got my copy as well and dang if I am not in it pg25, 3rd boat back, this must have been right at the start,

SWEET Congratulations!:ernaehrung004:

Originally Posted by GoodTymn (Post 2304783)
Nice article Dock, great looking crew there, havn a blast, as soon as I get a decent tow vehicle I hope to meet you guys on a run next year.

AWESOME

We look forward to seeing you next year. I hear you can pull a 33 with as little truck as a 3/4 ton Chevy and sometimes with a Dodge. Personally if you want to get serious about towing buy a Ford!:D