Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Baja (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja-31/)
-   -   Been awhile, damn everything is changing! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja/206393-been-awhile-damn-everything-changing.html)

BajaRunner 04-07-2009 12:40 PM

Been awhile, damn everything is changing!

Whats up guys? Been awhile.

I just read a fewe threads and seems like everything is shaking up! I have no freaking clue who owns baja.

So whats everyone been up to? Ive been on the other side flying still and loving it, but missing boating. I have caught rides, but nothing in high performance boats.

Lake Travis is way down here in Austin. If any of you Central Texas guys are going out, give me a call. Ill trade a ride in my plane for a ride in your boat :evilb::evilb:

Dock Holiday 04-07-2009 01:16 PM

Good to hear from you and I'm glad you are still enjoying flying.

The only problem I know of is Jay in Austin. He always keeps something stirred up. Then of course there is Greg "TeamBaja" and lets not forget Jason Smith. It's all I can do to keep these guys out of trouble.:rolleyes:

Doc

nomomoney 04-07-2009 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by BajaRunner (Post 2838190)
Whats up guys? Been awhile.

I just read a fewe threads and seems like everything is shaking up! I have no freaking clue who owns baja.

So whats everyone been up to? Ive been on the other side flying still and loving it, but missing boating. I have caught rides, but nothing in high performance boats.

Lake Travis is way down here in Austin. If any of you Central Texas guys are going out, give me a call. Ill trade a ride in my plane for a ride in your boat :evilb::evilb:

Whats up Jason? Hope all is well with you.

Busta 04-07-2009 05:20 PM

What's up Jason. We'll be heading up for the poker run in a couple of weeks but unfortunately we're pretty full already. I know we'll be back more though and maybe we can work something out. :ernaehrung004:

TEAMBAJA 04-07-2009 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday (Post 2838220)
Good to hear from you and I'm glad you are still enjoying flying.

The only problem I know of is Jay in Austin. He always keeps something stirred up. Then of course there is Greg "TeamBaja" and lets not forget Jason Smith. It's all I can do to keep these guys out of trouble.:rolleyes:

Doc

Jason and I have been pretty mild lately.

Now CrayolaCrazy on the other hand has been an out of control ball of fire!:evilb:

never enuff 04-08-2009 10:11 AM

I've been out of trouble ever since Dock put me on probation!! Good to hear from you Jason. Hope things are going well. Lets get together one of these days and have an adult beverage or two!
Jay

nomomoney 04-08-2009 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by never enuff (Post 2838958)
I've been out of trouble ever since Dock put me on probation!! Good to hear from you Jason. Hope things are going well. Lets get together one of these days and have an adult beverage or two!
Jay

Out of trouble????You stay in touble like me Jay.

never enuff 04-08-2009 03:12 PM

But ain't it fun!!!!!!:ernaehrung004:
Jay

Busta 04-09-2009 04:36 PM

:D

Originally Posted by never enuff (Post 2838958)
Jay

The Alzheimer's must be kicking in. Jay can't even remember what he's in trouble for anymore. Doh, wait a minute, that sounds like most Saturday and Sunday mornings for me. :D