Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Baja (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja-31/)
-   -   Ok, Seriously Dock, WTF? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja/217274-ok-seriously-dock-wtf.html)

TEAMBAJA 09-21-2009 09:41 PM

Ok, Seriously Dock, WTF?

You got some explaining to do man! You'll never survive a weekend in Dubuque! :party-smiley-004:

:drink:

Smitty 09-22-2009 08:10 AM

Uh Oh !!!

Dock Holiday 09-22-2009 08:14 AM

Hey lightweight, where were you Monday night? I had to close Bakers down by myself!

JaayTeee 09-22-2009 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA (Post 2957674)
You got some explaining to do man! You'll never survive a weekend in Dubuque! :party-smiley-004:

:drink:

Dubuque is an evil place:evilb:

TEAMBAJA 09-22-2009 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday (Post 2957862)
Hey lightweight, where were you Monday night? I had to close Bakers down by myself!

WOTW2E 09-22-2009 11:38 AM

Just let me know when you all are ready to get Serious again. I can move some things around on my schedule to accomodate another night out!

Dock Holiday 09-22-2009 12:05 PM

Greg,

I am happy to call you a friend and we have had some GREAT times over the last couple of years and hopefully many more to come in the near future.

Let me be the very first one to tell the world that compared to you, Dave and Adam that I am a world class "LIGHT WEIGHT".

In fairness to me you cannot compare an amateur to professionals and I'll me the first to admit that with my lack of talent I'll have to remain in amateur status.

I am almost recovered and the only thing I can say is that I am very thankful that the keys were not in the Taxi or we may both still be in jail!

I was reviewing the bar tab at Bakers and there were 24 beers, 9 yager shots and 6 bombs. I have no idea what you bought at the Crazy Fox because I was pretty much out of it by that point. However I did hear and remember many stories the cab driver told about you on the way back to the hotel.

Doc

P.S.

I think it would be wise of me to bring my own water to Dubuque next year!

TEAMBAJA 09-22-2009 12:46 PM

I'll comment on this later, I'll be busy pacing the floor till Clayton sees this and comments. :eek:

sonic69 09-22-2009 03:19 PM

Alright Doc give it up! What did you have done this time in our great state of Ohio. Nobody comes to this state just to hang out.

Dock Holiday 09-22-2009 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by sonic69 (Post 2958205)
Alright Doc give it up! What did you have done this time in our great state of Ohio. Nobody comes to this state just to hang out.

Hey it is a great place to hang out! Are you aware of all the history in the beautiful town of Bucyrus relating to Mr. Al Capone? I cannot believe the underground speakeasy and the tunnels the gangsters used that are large enough to drive their cars in. Pretty COOL

No my boat is really not at Saccenti Marine, nope it is not there!