Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now? >

Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?

Notices

Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?

Old 12-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Lucky 7's
Thanks Dave for the heads up on this thread.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Twin-Kyle
PokerFace and Lucky both went to a dealer in Quebec, Canada, then both were sold to Frenchmen.
Good to see you online Kyle.......
I haven't seen you since the first LSCR

Oooops sorry Jason....didn't mean to Hi-jack this thread
Back to the topic

Last edited by mroutlaw_; 12-26-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 2,972 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
It wasnt high enough when they dropped it.

The best part about that boat is that I got to spend 2 weeks at Panama Citys "X-Site" on Bajas dime.

My liver suffered some permanent damage from that trip.
So where is it now? I know they did a few 40's with the same paint. But I actually liked the "School bus" seating, clear engine hatch and staggered set up.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
So where is it now? I know they did a few 40's with the same paint. But I actually liked the "School bus" seating, clear engine hatch and staggered set up.

I cant seem to remember where that one went. They did quite a few with that paint job for some unknown reason. I like the hatch, but I think it looked 10x better on Split. That boat had tons of potential, but was rushed done.

Kustom Kolors was always able to pull off their part of the job in extreme time limits. I can only imagine the cussing late into the nights!
Old 12-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I cant seem to remember where that one went. They did quite a few with that paint job for some unknown reason. I like the hatch, but I think it looked 10x better on Split. That boat had tons of potential, but was rushed done.

Kustom Kolors was always able to pull off their part of the job in extreme time limits. I can only imagine the cussing late into the nights!
most of them went north of the border to Groupe Performance Marine then sold to customers. Heres a link to the dealer in japan that got a copy of spot light there showroom was amazing http://www.eins-a.jp/?page_id=13
Old 12-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Registered

I lost track of most of them but I know we sent a lucky 7 copy to norway or swedon, lucky 7 copy in blues without cards to japan, 342 painted like the flamed 40 poker run boat to japan, sent some to Saudi to captain Osama yes believe it or not that was his name. It was interesting to meet the japanese at dealer meeting cause it was a three way conversation with the enterpreter. need to dig into my saved photos and find pictures of all the boats
Old 12-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kustom Kolors
I lost track of most of them but I know we sent a lucky 7 copy to norway or swedon, lucky 7 copy in blues without cards to japan, 342 painted like the flamed 40 poker run boat to japan, sent some to Saudi to captain Osama yes believe it or not that was his name. It was interesting to meet the japanese at dealer meeting cause it was a three way conversation with the enterpreter. need to dig into my saved photos and find pictures of all the boats
Send me the one photo you took at the Dealer Meeting where I was in Lucky 7's.

Maybe I will update my PokerFace avatar? But I did have the MOST fun times with PF......

XT
Old 12-28-2009, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

Wasn't this 40 one of Baja's poker run boats back
in 03-04' ?
Attached Thumbnails Baja Poker Run boats - where are they now?-40.jpg  
Old 12-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kustom Kolors
most of them went north of the border to Groupe Performance Marine then sold to customers. Heres a link to the dealer in japan that got a copy of spot light there showroom was amazing http://www.eins-a.jp/?page_id=13
Now THAT is a showroom! although, the Japanese aren't exactly KNOWN for there driving prowess, might be downright terrifying in a 40ft boat at 80MPH!! LOL

PLEASE take the above as it was intended: "A non vindictive joke" NOT a racial slur, and NO offense intended!

Michael
Old 12-28-2009, 12:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by n20michael
Now THAT is a showroom! although, the Japanese aren't exactly KNOWN for there driving prowess, might be downright terrifying in a 40ft boat at 80MPH!! LOL

PLEASE take the above as it was intended: "A non vindictive joke" NOT a racial slur, and NO offense intended!

Michael
The Chinese are the one's known for their
driving skills

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.