need Clarion marine stereo and amp in 342 >

need Clarion marine stereo and amp in 342

Notices

need Clarion marine stereo and amp in 342

Old 05-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need Clarion marine stereo and amp in 342

I need a Clarion marine stereo and amp that came stock in a baja 342. The head unit is a Clarion cdm4 not sure what amp went in this system it was stolen before I bought the boat. It has six 6 1/2, six tweeters and two subs, does anybody know a model number for the amp? or have one they want to sell?
Old 05-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pagerboy
I need a Clarion marine stereo and amp that came stock in a baja 342. The head unit is a Clarion cdm4 not sure what amp went in this system it was stolen before I bought the boat. It has six 6 1/2, six tweeters and two subs, does anybody know a model number for the amp? or have one they want to sell?
Well I can tell you that was probably not a stock system from Baja. They did do systems with subs, but I have never heard of one with seperate tweeters.

There really is no need to put a factory amp back in it anyway. The ones they used were junk, unless they used a Clarion unit, and even those are not all that great.

CDM4 is on ebay all the time. Take the boat to a stereo shop, let them figure it out.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Registered

when they stole it they left all the wires uncut! it would have been nice just to fined the amp that was there and plug'r in!
Old 05-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when they stole it they left all the wires uncut! it would have been nice just to fined the amp that was there and plug'r in!
Just cut the plug off and wire it up with a aftermarket amp. Clarion makes a component system although I'm not sure this was in your boat.

http://www.clarion.com/us/en/product...408856107.html
Old 05-21-2011, 09:11 PM
Registered

when It gets down 2 it thats what I plan on doing! Ive been rebuilding this boat for over a year and I really want to b done for next weekend! Im working 12 hour days on it now. anything to I can do to save time.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:51 PM
Registered

You would still have to know how the amp was setup.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've got your amp. Well, not "yours" but one you need. PM your email addy and I'll send a picture of it.
It works just fine and is in great shape.