Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
where to find purple carpet and purple underwater lights for a 96 outlaw >

where to find purple carpet and purple underwater lights for a 96 outlaw

Notices

where to find purple carpet and purple underwater lights for a 96 outlaw

Old 04-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to find purple carpet and purple underwater lights for a 96 outlaw

My brother is restoring his 96 25 outlaw and we want to replace the cockpit carpet. does anyone know where the best place to get it would be. the are a bunch of marine carpet places online but I am having trouble finding that baja purple. (this is glued in not the snap in kind). also looking for the best underwater lights for th money if anyone has any suggestions also in purple which I havnt been able to find
Old 04-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

get ahold of xt innovations for carpet.

The closest you can get in LED is blue
Old 04-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Registered

I don't think you are going to find purple lights. If you do let me know as I've been looking for years.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Registered

Location: Northern, KY (Cincinnati) Lake St Clair, MI Norris Lake, TN
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

https://corinthian-marine-carpet.com/
Old 04-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja_342
We are a Corinthian dealer and the biggest asset that I can provide is helping to determine the correct pattern on different Baja models. They do not accept returned carpet due to wrong patterns. In your case Baja Marine did not build a 25 Outlaw until 1998, so you probably have a 96' 24 Outlaw with wood floors and the glued-in carpet. The lighter shade purple in your 96' was discontinued many years ago, but they do offer a nice darker 40oz. purple by the yard off a 12' roll. Be prepared to spend some money, and they only ship this by truck to a commercial address.

Another option is that I found a darker purple glue-in carpet at Menards, but it was not listed as outdoor carpet. Pricing was good and it was used in the cabin area anyway.

XT
Old 04-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Registered

This guy ^ knows WTF he's talking about, and could get you damn close to the shade that came in the boat from the factory....the only question is, are you absolutely tied to purple again? The reason I ask that is purple on boats has been waaaay done the last few years. Yes, that particular color had a good run from, say, the original 80s Miami Vice until about 8-10 years ago....It's ok to go with a light or dark gray, trust me. I just bought a new to me (1998)boat, and one of the requirements was no purple. My wife diagreed, because it's her favorite color, but is more than happy with what we have now. My last boat was a 97 Baja 252, black and red graphics all the way around, and had a purple stripe in the bolsters and back seat. (?). Like I said, no idea why purple was so big at the time....just food for thought....
Old 04-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Registered

my 98 36OL has the light purple cockpit carpet with purple carpet inside the cuddy as well. I don't mind it as the graphics are a two tone blue with purple on the swim platform and two tone purple on the seats. When I need to get the carpets redone I will probably go with a blue instead.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Registered

i want to get ahold of XT about carpet and cockpit cover asap!
[email protected] or PM
Old 06-05-2013, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Martin i am going to be seeing him later today i will tell him to get ahold of you
Old 06-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
Martin i am going to be seeing him later today i will tell him to get ahold of you

thank you!
I am originally from Cincinnati but I am in Augusta Ga headed to lower Alabama.
i would love some new carpet and cockpit cover asap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.