Baja Owners

Notices

Baja Owners

Old 12-24-2014, 07:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Bunch of Baja Owners over on BajaBoatOwners.com as well. I'm with firehill alot of Baja Owners have went they're separate ways at least from the heydays.
Let's reach out to them and see if they want to join in on some fun....
Old 12-24-2014, 07:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME 442
Let's reach out to them and see if they want to join in on some fun....
I was around during the heydays I went to all of the lake Travis "ski dock" poker runs I had a 342 back then so some of us are still around we just have to reach out and find them
Old 12-25-2014, 12:58 AM
Registered

We love our 405 and I have spent a ton of time making it the perfect boat for everything we want to do. Has the speed, looks, sound, comfort, and a weekend sleeper. No other boats gives me all that she offers. The forums have been a god sent because I have learned so much and received very useful information, thanks guys. About to redesign the Kings Chair so it won't look like a frog staring at me.

http://bajaboatowners.com/garage_veh...vehicle&id=166
Old 12-25-2014, 05:18 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Mseuro
We love our 405 and I have spent a ton of time making it the perfect boat for everything we want to do. Has the speed, looks, sound, comfort, and a weekend sleeper. No other boats gives me all that she offers. The forums have been a god sent because I have learned so much and received very useful information, thanks guys. About to redesign the Kings Chair so it won't look like a frog staring at me.

http://bajaboatowners.com/garage_veh...vehicle&id=166
Welcome "Mseuro"Looking foward to getting to know more about your 405 and hoping for your help to recruit more Baja Owners to join in on the fun.....
Old 12-25-2014, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've been on OSO for many years and the Baja forum has tailed off quite a bit. I have owned 3 separate Baja's and the current is a 33 Outlaw powered by 500 efi's. We boat in South Carolina mainly at Hartwell and Keowee. We do travel a good bit with the boat to Charleston, Myrtle Beach, and Jacksonville just to name a few.
Old 12-25-2014, 12:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Steel Outlawed
I've been on OSO for many years and the Baja forum has tailed off quite a bit. I have owned 3 separate Baja's and the current is a 33 Outlaw powered by 500 efi's. We boat in South Carolina mainly at Hartwell and Keowee. We do travel a good bit with the boat to Charleston, Myrtle Beach, and Jacksonville just to name a few.
Welcome "Steel Outlawed" glad to have you join in on the fun....We know Baja is a great brand and I am looking forward to your input and helping us get the BAJA MOVEMENT going again....So keep inviting all of our fellow Baja owners out there to join in......
Old 12-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Registered

Would like to know of anyone near the Pickwick area in Tennessee. Just had my boat moved there a month ago and am looking forward to the 2015 boating season.
Old 12-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME 442
I was around during the heydays I went to all of the lake Travis "ski dock" poker runs I had a 342 back then so some of us are still around we just have to reach out and find them
I was at the the Ski Doc run in 2005 and 06. Won $1300 bucks for low hand in 05. I had my 91 260 then.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 116 Likes on 47 Posts

I was around for many years too in the hayday "MRBAJA"... Don't post anywhere much anymore but we have a Hustler 388 with 500's in it now. Still love my ole Baja's....they were really good to me back in the "hayday" when I sold them and the customer base, support and following was second to none back then and it still is today. Even those that are out of boating still BS and hang around. People can say what they want about them but "Dollar for dollar, bang for the buck you won't beat a Baja or their customers".... Del Waters is still the owner at Ski Dock...we had a lot of fun putting on those runs. I am thankful to have met so many wonderful people.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
I was around for many years too in the hayday "MRBAJA"... Don't post anywhere much anymore but we have a Hustler 388 with 500's in it now. Still love my ole Baja's....they were really good to me back in the "hayday" when I sold them and the customer base, support and following was second to none back then and it still is today. Even those that are out of boating still BS and hang around. People can say what they want about them but "Dollar for dollar, bang for the buck you won't beat a Baja or their customers".... Del Waters is still the owner at Ski Dock...we had a lot of fun putting on those runs. I am thankful to have met so many wonderful people.
HOSSMAN thanks for the info and your always welcome to join in on the fun....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.