Procharged 272 w 502 mpi info >

Procharged 272 w 502 mpi info

Notices

Procharged 272 w 502 mpi info

Old 08-21-2017, 12:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Back in 02 or 03 or so i re-rigged a ton of stuff on boat, pulled gas tank cover, most gas tank screws had missed the stringers and were screwed to nothing, seat base bolts were a joke, rebolted them in right, took a mile of wire from the 40 foot long harness that was strung back and forth acrossed the transom and pulled pick up tube and modified it. I dont remember exactly how(was 13 or 14 years ago) but seems like i silver brazed a bigger tube on it and got rid of a check ball and adapted a -10 an fitting to it. I also had a guy glass in a x brace on gas tank cover because it bounced so bad when you walked on it. At same time i put in bigger l angles on motor mounts, billet dana mounts and sealed the drain holes that were drilled thru stringers in bilge that were NOT glassed.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

That didnt take long, chad was running next to me on st claire river boosting boat acrossed cruiser and ship wakes and took floor out of drive gear. He's sorta new to boating, i asked him how he was throttling in the rough stuff and he really WASN'T. Sticking my last stock drive gear in till he can upgrade drive rest of the way or buy one, his only goal at moment is to have boat back for next wknd without spending big $$ as he doesn't plan on running much more this year.
Old 08-31-2017, 09:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Floor broke
Attached Thumbnails Procharged 272 w 502 mpi info-20170829_124209.jpg