FS: Boss 272 Philadlepia/Atlantic city/Chesapeke

Notices

FS: Boss 272 Philadlepia/Atlantic city/Chesapeke

Old 10-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Boss 272 Philadlepia/Atlantic city/Chesapeke

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7094191380164/

For sale very nice 1997 baja boss 272. Real kind of rare boss with the race fairing. I fully re-rigged this boat last winter. Completely rewired with heat shrink connectors and proper marine grade wire, livorsi gauges with gps speedo, depth finder that works great, usb charging port, infinity Harmon stereo with new led speakers, new bilge pump, new blowers, new batteries, all new carling rocker switches, hydro dipped dash switch housing and glovebox door, Bennet auto trim tab controls, all drive trim and trim tab fluids are fresh. Has hydraulic steering with new fluid. Bennet dual ram hydraulic trim tabs. Rear bench and engine hatch are freshly reupholstered. Front seats are nice and will be good for a few more seasons. Motor is a 468 bbc with dart pro one heads, dart Intake, brand new Quick fuel brawler carburetor, complete roller rockers and lifters and custom ground cam shaft, lightning dry to tip headers, dui marine distributor/ignition, new msd plug wires, all gauge senders are new this year. New throttle cable. New impeller wheel in water pump. Motor made 520hp boat will run 72mph. Cruises great at 40-50mph around 3250rpm Bravo 1 out drive that was gone through this year. Completely rebuilt lower unit with new carrier bearing. Bravo 1 stainless prop is included. New shifter cables. Very nice rocket brand bunk trailer. dual torsion bar axles, with hydraulic brakes that work well. Lights were new this year as well. Tows great. New tires as well. All in all I spent a lot of time going through the boat making sure everything works as it should.. and I honestly love the boat but my finances are needed elsewhere and this unfortunately has to go. Boat will be winterized in a few weeks if you want to hear motor run before then.. title for both boat and trailer