Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Baja (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja-31/)
-   -   Coversearch.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja/36694-coversearch-com.html)

pwam1 11-10-2002 09:33 PM

Coversearch.com

Just received my cover for the H2X that I had ordered from Coversearch.com. Fits good (I ordered the "custom-fit") in Sharksin. I"m happy except it took a lot longer for them to get it to me than they were supposed to. The color is just a little lighter than what I had expected, but is close enough for me. Total cost with tie down straps, a center pole, and freight was just over $363. I know others here are considering covers, and just relaying my experience with Coversearch.

johnnyboatman 11-15-2002 10:11 PM

i got one for my 29 and its great .

Shooter 12-12-2002 06:47 PM

how long did it take to get to you, I'm still waiting - been two weeks...

obnoxus 12-12-2002 07:22 PM

Lets see some pics

Big E 12-13-2002 08:22 AM

covers

I just got a new one for my 29 Outlaw from IBoats, it was a sunbrella, it took about a month to get, but it was worth it, perfect fit. I was a little reserved at first when I ordered it because custom fit through mail order seemed a little risky without measuring the boat first. Was I wrong, they did a good job.

pwam1 12-13-2002 11:32 AM

I was initially told by coversearch I would have it in 12-14 days. When it didn't show, I called them and was told that it was 12-14 working days, not total days, but that one of their machines was broke and they couldn't make it until they got the machine fixed. After that, though, it showed up exactly on the day it was supposed to. I think it was about 31/2 weeks or so. The cover was worth the wait, though. I am very happy with the cover, even if the delivery time was kinda funky.

Shooter 12-13-2002 03:49 PM

my poor boat is getting snowed on out on the lift...

Shooter 12-20-2002 04:19 PM

called to find out a "mix up" with the manufacturer, I won't get it until January.

This is friggin killing me

Shooter 01-19-2003 09:27 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Still no cover and my baby has an inch of snow on it (ahh won't hurt it).

They said it would ship 1st week of Jan. Called me last week - wait, I called them and they said the manufacturer decided to tale an extended sabbatical.

It will ship 1/20 according to "Covergirl". I really hope it's woth the wait. I'm thinking of asking them to throw somthing my way for the piss-poor service I have gotten. If I knew it would have taken this long the first conversation, I would have gone elsewhere.

I would really think twice if any of you guys want a cover from them.

@##$%@%#%#^^#%$&$@%!!!!

davesoutlaw 01-19-2003 12:29 PM

just purchased mine for my 02 25 outlaw, subrella ordered on 1-18 will see when it gets here