Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
New 36 Outlaw Seats for an original 35 Outlaw? >

New 36 Outlaw Seats for an original 35 Outlaw?

Notices

New 36 Outlaw Seats for an original 35 Outlaw?

Old 02-08-2021, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 36 Outlaw Seats for an original 35 Outlaw?

I purchased my 2006 35 Outlaw new almost 15 years ago. I still use it and abuse it all the time, and I've been freshening it up over the past year, little by little. Just finished installing new Sea Dek flooring in the cockpit and cabin a couple of weeks ago. What a difference!
One thing I've always hated about this boat is the way the front bolsters look and the plain flat rear bench. Really looks like they were out of the mid 90s. Anyway, who can I talk to about getting a set of the front bolsters and rear sunpad/engine hatch plus rear bench that the "new" Baja is putting in the new "36 Outlaw"? I know not everyone is a fan of the new interior look, but I really like the way the new seats look, especially compared to the original 35 Outlaw.
I know it won't be cheap, but that's fine. Although I've gone through my share of motors and drives over the years, the hull has really held up nicely, and plan to keep it for a while longer.
Thanks for any info anyone can provide.
Old 02-21-2021, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

no clue on the new interiors, and its not exactly what our looking for, but xt innovations has been working on an electric conversion for the baja aero bolsters... there was a video on their facebook page i saw a while ago...