Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Baja (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja-31/)
-   -   33 owners sell me your boat. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/baja/91142-33-owners-sell-me-your-boat.html)

Steel Outlawed 11-25-2004 09:46 AM

33 owners sell me your boat.

Looking for a 2000+ model year 33 Outlaw with 502's minumum if your interested in selling let me know. I'm in the market since I sold the 25 Outlaw. It will have to be showroom condition before I would even consider it. Galley package and shore power a definite plus, and some sort of pump out head.

Smitty 11-25-2004 12:53 PM

Re: 33 owners sell me your boat.

Hey--

How much can you spend for a boat. I started looking at 33's and ended up buying a 36 due to the deal that I got. I know of a few boats out there so let me know what the budget is.

Dave

baja36ft 11-25-2004 06:33 PM

a friend has a 2000 33 in perfect cond.180hrs has shore power&ac with 502's full cover and
trailer adult owned very nice boat ready to go. 98,500 e-mail me at [email protected]
if interested.

WHOSNEXT 11-25-2004 07:22 PM

I know of 2 2000 with 500efi's in the N.H. area also there are two 99 with 500 hps. let me know if you need more info on them.

Highmark 12-17-2004 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Steel Outlawed
Looking for a 2000+ model year 33 Outlaw with 502's minumum if your interested in selling let me know. I'm in the market since I sold the 25 Outlaw. It will have to be showroom condition before I would even consider it. Galley package and shore power a definite plus, and some sort of pump out head.

I was thinking of listing mine. It is a 2003 in excellent/showroom condition. It has 496 H.O.'s with Houston Prop. labbed 26 Bravo I props. The boat is loaded with options (galley) but does not have shore power or a pump out head. The only thing I have added is a custom stereo system that includes 2 amps, 10 built in speakers and a portable speaker box (for the beach). Boat is almost fully loaded and has less than 90 hrs. Full mooring cover and heritege trailer included. Email me at [email protected] with a price range you were thinking of and I can send you some pics.

fatdaddy 12-17-2004 10:46 PM

If the price is right I may consider selling mine. Its a '03 w/ 496 HO's, approx. 50 hrs., level 2 custom paint and a new triple axle trailer.

jeffaker 12-20-2004 11:53 AM

There is a 36' Outlaw located at Lake Murray in South Carolina. This boat is listed at Lighthouse Marina. The boat has T/502's MPI, a/c, and a trailer. It can be purchased for under 100K and is only a about an hour and a half from your home.

Steel Outlawed 12-20-2004 02:37 PM

Hey Jeff, how's things going? I just closed the deal on a 2001 33' Outlaw with 500 efi's. Dock Holiday and myself are driving out to pick it up in two weeks. I guess we will see you on Lake Norman

Luv-N-It 12-21-2004 04:18 AM

Please tell me Dock is not towing it back w/that Ferd. If you take pics of it, only show the boat. I would have let you borrow the DURAMAX! all you had to do was ask :D

Congrats Jeff. I'm happy for you. By the way. I just gave the fabricator I'm working for a two week notice. Going to work for a smaller fabricator that also fabs miscellaneous and ornamental too. Better company, better pay, and opportunity for quick advancement too!

Take care. I was really trying to make it to Normn next year! But, I'm losing a week of vacation w/the transition to the new job. However, maybe you can make it to the Lake Cumberland Poker Run in '05 w/the Doc?

Steel Outlawed 12-21-2004 06:02 AM

I will hear from now on, about Dock having to pull my boat back. I'm going today to look at a 2500 with a Duramax.

Hope the new job works out good for you. If the new company you're going to work for has a drawing room, let me know if I can help you with software for detailing. Stairs and Rails are our specialty.

jeffaker 12-21-2004 10:12 AM

Congratulations on the new boat! Please post some pictures once you receive your new toy. It looks like you will have a Merry Christmas.

Dock Holiday 12-21-2004 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Luv-N-It
Please tell me Dock is not towing it back w/that Ferd. If you take pics of it, only show the boat. I would have let you borrow the DURAMAX! all you had to do was ask :D

Congrats Jeff. I'm happy for you. By the way. I just gave the fabricator I'm working for a two week notice. Going to work for a smaller fabricator that also fabs miscellaneous and ornamental too. Better company, better pay, and opportunity for quick advancement too!

Take care. I was really trying to make it to Normn next year! But, I'm losing a week of vacation w/the transition to the new job. However, maybe you can make it to the Lake Cumberland Poker Run in '05 w/the Doc?

If you want the job done right, you have to have the right equipment.

Jeff was smart enough to know he did not want to head half way across the country with only a bowtie!

FORD, when real men have real jobs to get done!!!!!!!!!!!

Dock Holiday 12-21-2004 01:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Baja Towing Service!

Steel Outlawed 12-21-2004 01:10 PM

I knew that was coming.

Luv-N-It 12-21-2004 01:50 PM

Hey Dock...I'm "Luv-N-It" Thanks for the fun. Needed it!

Thanks Jeff for the offer. I will keep that in mind about the software. Let me know how the 2500 Duramax does towing. That is what I have. Crew Cab w/an 8ft. bed 4x4. Especially since I'm going to start shopping next year for another boat. Would like to have something you got or a 342. I'd luv to have an old 322! Hint hint to anyone.

Also, why am I able to view pics now? Has something changed w/membership benefits? Its been a while since I've been around.

Dock Holiday 12-22-2004 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Luv-N-It
Hey Dock...I'm "Luv-N-It" Thanks for the fun. Needed it!

Mike, Merry Christmas to you and the lovely wife.

Thanks for all those great emails throughout the year!

May Santa bring you something very nice like a "FORD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dock Holiday 12-22-2004 12:13 PM

I knew that was coming.

Yeap!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took a Ford to delivery the 25 up North.

It will take a Ford to deliver another 25 to Texas, and a Ford to bring the 33 back to South Carolina.

Good thing those Ford's are good for 300,000 + miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steel Outlawed 12-22-2004 12:21 PM

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dock Holiday 12-22-2004 12:24 PM

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What are you doing on here?

You are suppose to be cooking steaks for the crew!

Luv-N-It 12-23-2004 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Dock Holiday
Mike, Merry Christmas to you and the lovely wife.

Thanks for all those great emails throughout the year!

May Santa bring you something very nice like a "FORD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks-Merry Christmas to you too! Did you get the email of what I wish Santa would bring? I can't attach pics.

liquid asset 12-23-2004 08:39 AM

I am pretty sure you will need a ford for that job, Mabye mine might do it with 400 hp and 800 lbs of tourqe, visit www.thedieselstop.com

Steel Outlawed 12-23-2004 08:47 PM

It's my turn now. :D

Alright Ford guys, don't you guys have Bowtie engines in the boat? :rolleyes:

I'll have to see if the 6.0 Bowtie gas engine will do the job when we get back. If not I guess it's off to the Chevy dealership for a Duramax.

105mph_38_2003 12-24-2004 05:52 PM

The 33' with that power is an awesome combo, congratulations.

To me the 33' is more of a Ferrari and the 36' is more of a Cadillac, but both are great boats :drink:

Luv-N-It 12-25-2004 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by 105mph_38_2003
The 33' with that power is an awesome combo, congratulations.

To me the 33' is more of a Ferrari and the 36' is more of a Cadillac, but both are great boats :drink:

LMAO...I wonder where that came from? He He...good one :D That thread is funny.

vagrant 12-28-2004 07:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Jeff here is your gm back up if you need it. :D Dock has hauled my boat to so don't fill bad. That ford will geter done.

Steel Outlawed 12-28-2004 09:14 PM

David,

When are you gonna get a truck. You know that little thing ain't going to pull that Sonic. :D

Awesome truck, see you later.

City Chevrolet is working on me a Duramax. Might be heading to Charlotte on Friday. You never know.

liquid asset 01-23-2005 10:21 AM

so whats the update , did ya pick it up

Steel Outlawed 01-23-2005 01:08 PM

We did, we came weekend before last. Left on Thursday night arounnd 6:00 arrived 9:00 am Friday morning and got back to Greenville Sunday around 12:00 noon. Everything went great no problems. We pulled a friend of ours 25 Outlaw out there, he had sold it to someone in Texas so we delivered it since we were going.

We got to take the boat out for a sea trial, but it was 40 degrees and cloudy so we did not stay out too long. It's a nice boat we're still learning about everything on it. I've already added a on-board battery charger, and Xtreme Marine added shore power, and a pump out head. Still have a few more things to do but I still have about two months before time to use it.

I picked up my Chevy dually this week. I hated to see my 2500HD go, but I pulled the boat with it last week and it just could not take it. The 6.0 liter engine is just not enough for the 10,000 pounds.

I wished we would have had time to meet you out there, but we were in and out before you knew it.

liquid asset 01-23-2005 05:45 PM

Congragulations, Im glad everything worked out. It is a nice boat, great colors