Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Oh My god I have SNOW on my boat!!!! >

Oh My god I have SNOW on my boat!!!!

Notices

Oh My god I have SNOW on my boat!!!!

Old 01-22-2002, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Oh My god I have SNOW on my boat!!!!

This has to stop, I need to build a garage for my boat WTF !!! LOL
great now I have to shovel off my boat !!!
COME ON SPRING!!!!!!!!!
Jason
Old 01-22-2002, 04:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I have sunburn cuz I spent too much time boating this weekend and I'm pissed cuz it's going to be 82* tomorrow and I'll be working.
Old 01-22-2002, 04:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Oh wait,,,,wrong post. Sorry, Uh snow...ya....well, sorry to hear it!
Old 01-22-2002, 04:23 PM
Registered

Hey Nick,
Thanks man! Appreciate it
Your the greatest
you sun livin bastard
Meanwhile all us guys are freezing up here and investing in snow blowers
I am however selling a few fur coats (side business) so that is where some engine parts and go fast goodies are coming from
Still rather be south of Miami doing the Don Johnson Miami Vice thing personally but the cost of living is sort of high and salaries in Florida cant compare to up north.
Good and bad wherever you go
But to you sun worshipers in the state of Florida
I HATE YOU ALL LOL!!!!
Ill be down there one day and we will see who laughs last!!!
(know where Safety Harbor is?)
Jason
Old 01-22-2002, 07:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

What's up, Jay?
HaHaHa, keep sellin' the fur, man! It can be very lucrative, ya know?! Hey, I think travis is looking for one...you know a long one with leopard print to match his pimp truck! Before you know it, it will be spring again and your motors will be in tip-top shape and when you start going 12, 15, 25 or maybe even more mph, it's going to be great! Hang in there!

Ya, I know where safety harbor is. As a matter of fact it's no more than a few miles from here. Why, you visiting soon! If you do, let me know. I'll buy you a beer to get your chin up.

(Just bustin' on ya, Buddy)

How's the graphics going? I can't wait to see the results. I have a huge poster-sized photo I took of that 40' Baja that was the pace boat in 2000 that has the Kangaroo graphics you're looking at. It is stunning!!!
Good Luck!
L8R!
Old 01-23-2002, 07:50 AM
Registered

Started buying materials but the paints ect wont adhere very well with 6 inches of snow on the deck and 20 degree temps at night
I am hoping that the first week in April I will be able to get that project under way
It is going to take about a week working like a dog just to get the hull and deck prepped
Then about 2-3 days to get her all taped off and masked properly
Then im going to tarp the areas that I dont want paint on for certain colors
Man this is going to be major major major but definately worth while I think.

Had a few friends that lived in Safety harbor. His company relocated him down there from up here in bucks county -- nice huh! Lost touch a few years ago but I did drive my car down there over the 4th of july one year -- man 17 hrs door to door, nonstop
totally worth it though, it is gorgeous down there. Soon my friend soon, I will be relocating myself cause to be honest with you I love it up here but Im getting sick of waiting for spring each year and snow blowers are so Damn expensive anymore
A decent blower is a grand. WTF a thousand bucks, that is a pair of Merlin Cylinder heads from JEGS!!!!
(all my money is figured out in boat parts LOL)
If you or anyone else has any scans of the graphics of the team baja boat, I could really use them. I see that the pin striping on the mid hull area is more like metalflake ribbon not just stripes
So now that takes on a whole different perspective cause spraying metalflake paint is much harder and more prominent to clog the gun.
Decisions decisions
Anyway I am going to alter the design a tad by getting color changing vinyl for the "Team BAJA" logo on the side so im going to see what colors fade into other colors
should be cool
Then engine compartment time, Mirrors under hatch, Chrome accessories, new flame arrestors, (and fix that bastard starboard engine)
replace the Gimbal ring and hinge pins,
Paint the trailer and replace the bunks on the trailer with pressure treated wood and I should be good to go
unless something else happens, but I figure that she is sea worthy so Ill be happy for a season or two, (until the Sonic 358 bug or Fountain ICBM bug hits me again)

Well brother, have a beer for me and jump an 8 footer out there in the gulph for me
make some wild loud obnoxious exhaust noise for me and enjoy it cause we are FREEZING up here. What does travis want?? I can hook him up LOL!!!!
and YES i sell mens fur coats as well
(dunno about the pimp thing though)
Jason