Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Banana Boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/banana-boat-150/)
-   -   Searching for a banana (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/banana-boat/210141-searching-banana.html)

krisx125 06-02-2009 05:12 PM

Searching for a banana

Hey guys,
After talking to a good friend whos owned many banana boats, i've decided to sell all my boats and find one. I am looking for a hull less the engine, and drive. I have a motor and drive but im looking for a hull to start with..Let me know what ya got!

pasta 06-03-2009 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by krisx125 (Post 2878869)
Hey guys,
After talking to a good friend whos owned many banana boats, i've decided to sell all my boats and find one. I am looking for a hull less the engine, and drive. I have a motor and drive but im looking for a hull to start with..Let me know what ya got!

Hmm, I post this once again then. :)

Hi,
Why dont you have a look at this project boat.
Scroll down and you might find what you are looking for plus that it has a cool history.

http://www.bananaboatco.com/boatsforsale.htm

Good luck and let us know when you find the boat you want/bought.

wstultz 06-04-2009 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by krisx125 (Post 2878869)
Hey guys,

I know where you can get one with new paint that is running with 454 and TRS on a trailer for around $9000.

HIGH LIFE 06-04-2009 08:17 PM

Banana

Contact Tom Anderson he told me that he picked up my old BANANA. Also has my '70 MAGNUM (blue) SEDAN. HIGH LIFE

pasta 06-05-2009 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by wstultz (Post 2880727)
I know where you can get one with new paint that is running with 454 and TRS on a trailer for around $9000.

Thats interesting. :)
Which boat is this?
Do you have some pictures of it?

wstultz 06-05-2009 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by pasta (Post 2881212)
Thats interesting. :)
Which boat is this?
Do you have some pictures of it?

I have no idea which boat it is and I haven't seen pics but the guy who bought my last Sutphen has the boat up in Mass. and is about to paint it. He called me and asked if I had anyone interested so I told him I would spread the word.

Top Banana 06-05-2009 09:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
NEWS FLASH......my son found and just purchased for a restoration project......banana boat co, hull # 1.

Only difference is..... it now has a big block vs the small block we originally built it with.

I told my good friend Bobby Saccenti about it, and he ground his teeth....he knows where his Apache hull # 1 is and he wants it back.....but the original owner still has it, loves it and keeps it in great shape.

wstultz 06-05-2009 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Top Banana (Post 2881285)
NEWS FLASH......my son found and just purchased for a restoration project......banana boat co, hull # 1.

Only difference is..... it now has a big block vs the small block we originally built it with.

I told my good friend Bobby Saccenti about it, and he ground his teeth....he knows where his Apache hull # 1 is and he wants it back.....but the original owner still has it, loves it and keeps it in great shape.

Cool boat. Congrats. How's the Benihana Ciggy coming along?

Top Banana 06-05-2009 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by wstultz (Post 2881303)
Cool boat. Congrats. How's the Benihana Ciggy coming along?

Waiting for you to pull the trigger on Daddy Cool and we can have matching Cigs.......

INXS2 06-05-2009 12:14 PM

I've got the 24'er that Airdog listed here last fall, lot's of boats out there at great prices so I may pass it on for what it cost me as I may up grad to something else. If got my fiberglass guy comimg by within a week or so to see about doing some minor touch-ups before I paint it. I've also got two 200GT Loopers with minor mods also. I'm not 100% certan I selling but you never know? The hull is in great shape, just needs seats and paint.