Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Banana Boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/banana-boat-150/)
-   -   The (Re) Birth of a boat company (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/banana-boat/230725-re-birth-boat-company.html)

caseyh 06-08-2010 12:18 PM

any new 35's made from the cig mold's yall have or from the apache mold's?

Top Banana 06-08-2010 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by caseyh (Post 3130410)
any new 35's made from the cig mold's yall have or from the apache mold's?

We can build you a nice brand new 41 footer..... from the old Apache bloodline.

sp123 06-10-2010 04:22 PM

Hey Bayhouse...have not heard from you in a while... still have a slip available if you would like to come to RI for a weekend... would love to see my old boat with less horsepower and 800 lbs heavier, go by me. Frankly can't wait to see it... hey did I tell you about the nitrous oxide setup for outboards....... Please let me know when you can come up here... Thanks.

captaincraiger 06-17-2010 07:36 PM

Any plans on Florida boat shows in 2010?

Top Banana 06-18-2010 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by captaincraiger (Post 3138848)
Any plans on Florida boat shows in 2010?

We have a 24 sterndrive being restored in Miami. Should be running in a month or so.....if you want to see one in action.

Boat shows have lost the draw they had at one time. As our boats are pretty much custom made, unless we get a customer pre-ordering a new boat and we can fit in the boat show before the delivery......we have nothing planned.

Mange 06-18-2010 05:27 PM

Hi Charlie, I hope you do good :)

Which 24 -08 do you own?

How is the 28 offshore comming out?

Thanks,
Mange

sp123 06-20-2010 12:15 PM

24' 08

If anyone is looking for a 24 2008, let me know, talked to Charlie on Saturday, would like to buy a 28'....let me know...

Top Banana 08-07-2010 11:56 AM

4 Attachment(s)
We are running classified ads here on OSO, for the factory demo boat .......as we are now thinking about a new boat for...2011......we need a new boat to show and or demo.

We would like to work with a customer and build him a new boat ......we will give you a great deal on it $$$ wise, but we would also like to use it in a couple of boat shows in 2011.

If the economy is tight right now and you would like to get into a really good package in the 28 or 39 foot range...instead of a 41 footer......please PM me and let's start building your dreamboat.

We would like to use our existing 39 foot hull mold (which we bought from Apache) and put a new deck design on it.....very much along the lines of the Statement boat.

Power could be anything from twin 525s to 1075s or even custom engines or Ilmors. We don't want to build it first, because no matter what we build, the buyer will want a different color or engines setup.

This way we can work with you to build you just the boat you want with your input and our experience ( and the experience of a couple of my old friends)

Believe me, this boat wll be the center of attention wherever it goes. If you don't want just another cookie cutter boat like everyone else has....PM me and let's get to work.

CanDo 04-29-2011 07:08 AM

Hows sales going Charlie? Whats the next boatshow appearence?

Top Banana 05-03-2011 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by CanDo (Post 3390062)
Hows sales going Charlie? Whats the next boatshow appearence?

Sales of new stuff is very quiet. Used stuff is moving along. Not sure about boat shows, have to see if the economy picks up.

We are just going to ride this out like everyone else, don't have to sell a boat to keep bread and milk on the table, which is good, just miss the excitement of a new build.

Focus is on the Don Aronow Race Around Long Island.