Notices

Stolen Spectre 30

Old 01-06-2006, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Stolen Spectre 30

Lexluther. Sorry to hear about the harrasment. Yes, there are bad seeds in all professions. I know of Officers who were fired and charged for doing similar things or running plates then cross referencing the info to obtain phone numbers then calling the girls. Its a proffesion that has alot of power and resources and when you get the wrong people, you have issues. But it sounds like you got some of the good ones helping you with the boat. I really hope you get it back. I really hate thieves. I wish you luck.

BK. Way to go. LOL. This cute cop who came by a week after your accident was just looking to have a little fling with you. And you threw him under the bus with his wife through your mother. LOL. Thats just mean.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:45 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Exclamation Re: Stolen Spectre 30

Anyone in the Tri-State area Sunday Night and Monday, please be on a heightened ALERT!!!

You all have photos of what the boat looks like.
I feel if there was ever a time that these people will try to move the boat, it would be the day the NY Boat Show is over and the dealers are moving out. Those two days there will be many boats on our highways.
I walked the show and don't remember seeing any outboard Spectres there.
So if you see one on the road, shrinkwrapped or not, call it in!
Keep an eye on 95 South to Florida too! As many could be heading for the Miami show from NY.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 01-07-2006 at 11:26 AM.
Old 01-07-2006, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by EVILWAYS
You guys should just face it all ready that boat is gone!!!!!! Its been a week and nothing, the guys who took that boat knew what that were doing. Next time you should lock up your boats better. But good luck any way.
Whats the smiley face all about, maybe someone should find out who this knucklehead is. Smiley face on a stolen boat thread makes less then no sense to me.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Registered
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

You guys are all the best. I greatly appreciate everyone helping to keep the post alive.
BK, I definetely know where your coming from..Thanks for the post.
The boat was a customer's and he was very dissappointed that is was stolen, ... It really is not the best way to start out a New year. ANd certainly you can imagine how we feel about it..
We have some real great people working on it, and that is greatly due to the communication that has transpired here on OSO's forum

Just maybe this could turn out well for everybody and stop the thefts from happening to another victim,.... at least by this crew anyway. Unfortunately, it seems once you catch a theif, there is another jerk right behind him, waiting to take his place..
Old 01-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GORT
Thats not realistic and you surely know it... how do you prove you were stopped for no reason? Cops can offer a variety of excuses for pulling a single passenger vehicle over & they will recieve the benefit of doubt from any Judge.... Cops are also "supposedly" trained to "identify" excessive speed... and receive that benefit of doubt as well....so there is the likely excuse... or perhaps.... crossed the double yellow line.... 4th amendement.... doesn't exist in this country any longer.... not when you're dealing with Cops....
"patriot act" is a perfect example.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Registered

If I spot it in the Kankakee area, you will get it back..I assume you want the evil doers alive...
Old 01-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Registered
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Definetely want to make sure that the theives are caught and punished to the fullest degree of the law.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

if i find em they will be missing a few body parts
Old 01-08-2006, 05:49 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexluther
You guys are all the best. I greatly appreciate everyone helping to keep the post alive.
Anytime!.......

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 01-08-2006, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

ttt

Quick Reply: Stolen Spectre 30

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.