Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Notices

Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Old 11-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by vagrant
Wow! I hope its not that bad. You know, you and I both have been around a long time you see people come and go. I just got to believe Too Old will do the right thing.He is suppose to be one of the good guys. I hope all this works out for everyone. Thanks for bringing this back to life so we can see a happy ending.Fred if you need some help please call. There still time to salvage things. Good Luck
Yes we have been around for a long time (since the first version of this place). I blame this board for the boat that is sitting in my shop!!!

I wish I could share your optomism that TooOld was going to do the right thing. If that was the case then we would know what is going on already. I think that to a man/women any of us would help out Fred if he needed/asked for it. I know that if he asked for some help down there I would be more then happy to lend a hand if the trueth came out. I think that even the ones that are owed money could show some understanding if they were JUST TOLD THE TRUETH!!! Even if he came on and said guys ya know I messed up bad and no one is getting their money, or parts. At leaste we would know what is going on and move on, at leaste I could respect the guy for manning up. Some businesses after all do fail and some fail in a big way.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:05 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally Posted by jryan26
Why does it matter who Hamilton is? He is not the one that took everyones money without shipping their products. This is about TRICK MARINE.
It matters because he made some very bold and slanderous statements. If he came on hear and said I owned CMI would that not lend a LOT of credibility to what he is saying? As it is we can choose to beleive or not beleive what he is saying. I do beleive him just so you know but I am sure that there are a lot of people that do not......
Old 11-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Yes we have been around for a long time (since the first version of this place). I blame this board for the boat that is sitting in my shop!!!

I wish I could share your optomism that TooOld was going to do the right thing. If that was the case then we would know what is going on already.
Exactly!!!
His lack of communitcation tells everyone the person he really is!

Has he stated deleting his posts yet?? He's been known to do that everytime he gets his feelings hurt.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even if he came on and said guys ya know I messed up bad and no one is getting their money, or parts. At leaste we would know what is going on and move on, at leaste I could respect the guy for manning up. Some businesses after all do fail and some fail in a big way.
I appreciate your optomistic outlook, but at this point I would feel safe in saying....None of the above is going to happen other than a big business failing badly...
Old 11-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
How is his identity relavent to his statements? Does it REALLY matter who he is?......Or on OSO you dont have a voice unless you identity has been verified?.....I'm a little confused.

Lots of people are either screwed, going to get screwed, screwed and they dont know it yet, or just pain out about to get fuct.....and you guys want to verify people identity before believing something??? WOW....

It's obvious to me that he (Hamilton) has used names, and stated items that people are waiting for or have been waiting for....what does his identity have to do with those facts?

Because people get on here spewing BS about others when there are always 2-3 sides to the story. If someone has actually tried everything to resolve the matter before resulting to the internet they should have no problem posting who they are. What's so scary about standing behind your statements if they're true?

You haven't been around here long enough to see. It happens all the time.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Bring Back Dilligaf!

Thanks Nicky !!!!, he's here in Spirit.....
Old 11-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Hamilton

From the tone of some of the mob here and other phone calls we're getting he'll be LUCKY if it's just the Feds.
I want to start off by saying, I usually disregard most first time posters in a thread like this and Fred took care of me on the few orders I made with Trick. That being said, I feel there is some credibility with Hamiliton based on the above quote. He is most likely a supplier who has to stay annonymous in this situation and if I am not mistaken a long time member of this board based on some references and knowledge. I wouldn't be surprised if he has many posts under a different name. Just my .02

P.S.- I have a fresh batch of popcorn!
Old 11-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by t500hps
Under the carpet was more of a figure of speach. If my memory is correct some of the threads will still be up, but some were deleted if the poster wasn't considered "credible" (IE: alot of posts). It was more a case of the general population claiming Fred was a good guy and could do nothing wrong. I decided to keep my mouth shut instead of justifying my position everytime the subject came up. (I know a number of other members were feeling the same way as I would get a number of PM's agreeing with me whenever I posted my opinions on the matter)
Same "boat" as you in the aspect that I held off from "venting" due to certain backlash from the board..... had a small order I placed in the middle May..... finally received order in the middle of Oct........ After a month or 2 of ordering felt like *****in a lil bit but knew I would get the same ol.... "he's a good guy give hm time to make it right" BS.....

C'est la vie.

Last edited by NefariousOne; 11-20-2007 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:19 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Pantera28-650HP
If it's true, it is not slander.

I agree 100% that is why knowing who it is makes it easier for us to determine that.......
Old 11-20-2007, 02:22 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree 100% that is why knowing who it is makes it easier for us to determine that.......
Here, now we can all see who's behind the curtain. Sneaky
Attached Thumbnails Trick Marine whats the deal?????????-ae.jpg  

Quick Reply: Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.