Trick Marine whats the deal????????? >

Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Notices

Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Old 11-27-2007, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Billy Martin
Bottom line, according to the credit card company's and lawyers, NO SIGNITURE = NO SALE!!!! So Everyone that orders "on-line" can ask thier credit card Company if that person has a signiture to the slip and they are not held responsible for paying the bill. This also goes for catalouge and phone orders. Hope this info helps and good luck!

Jr.
Just think of all the gas $ I can get back now!!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Playn
Just think of all the gas $ I can get back now!!

LOL.............Yeah Right......If you slide your card into the pump, no signature required....Only works on hand keyed in entry's when the card isnt present
Old 11-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Registered

I didnt want to get in the middle of this but I left trick marine a year and a half ago for many reasons...that place was the most unprofessionally run business I have ever worked for in my life....his son (the one who wrapped moms car around the tree and died while all coked up) caused a living hell for me the entire time I worked there...he was snorting coke off his desk while taking orders on a daily basis and fred was completely ok with it...cynthia (freds wife) was wasted drunk every single day at work and the job was like a circus act....I moved down to south carolina from michigan to take a job that I thought would be right up my alley...but soon found out that this place was a joke....I was told to lie to customers about when the orders were shipped but wouldn't and later got chewed out over it time and time again....had suppliers calling and talking to me (just an employee) about how they weren't being paid for the product coming in and I was constantly being lied to about what was really going on...I finally decided that I'd had enough and moved back to michigan...this has been going on for a long time but out of respect for fred I didnt want to say anything
Old 11-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Heath@TrickMarine
I didnt want to get in the middle of this but I left trick marine a year and a half ago for many reasons...that place was the most unprofessionally run business I have ever worked for in my life....his son (the one who wrapped moms car around the tree and died while all coked up) caused a living hell for me the entire time I worked there...he was snorting coke off his desk while taking orders on a daily basis and fred was completely ok with it...cynthia (freds wife) was wasted drunk every single day at work and the job was like a circus act....I moved down to south carolina from michigan to take a job that I thought would be right up my alley...but soon found out that this place was a joke....I was told to lie to customers about when the orders were shipped but wouldn't and later got chewed out over it time and time again....had suppliers calling and talking to me (just an employee) about how they weren't being paid for the product coming in and I was constantly being lied to about what was really going on...I finally decided that I'd had enough and moved back to michigan...this has been going on for a long time but out of respect for fred I didnt want to say anything

There's the other shoe...........
Old 11-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
There's the other shoe...........

Good Lord!!!!!!!! That shoe went past the anus, past the appendix, past the small intestine, past the stomach and hit Fred's vocal chords!!!! No wonder he can't respond!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Registered

havent posted in a year.......wow
Old 11-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Wow is right........
Old 11-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Maybe Fred was taking Exstacy
Old 11-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Registered

Hey Heath glad to see you are still alive. Don't be a stranger
Old 11-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Registered

i think big scotty was fred the whole time....

sy goldberg also just told me that rice hauler was found out back of trick marine on blocks... thanks for finally clearing that up sy..... you the man...

we all saw this coming, the second we heard gino was buying sh it from fred, we all should have run for the hills......
Attached Thumbnails Trick Marine whats the deal?????????-jet.bmp  

Quick Reply: Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.