Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm >

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Notices

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Old 06-06-2011, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
No thanks my boats paid for and I love itYou can apply for the Walter Mitty job!i heard the whole case fell apart then again just here say!
So true the case has been falling apart month after month after month.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Thanks for the info!!! we can always count on you for the constant new information!!Hey Alec did you ever think when all this **** is done and over with that you would ever be able to come to a poker run in the states and have no problem???Basically you have Convicted everybody before it has happened??!!!What i hear is that there is not too many people happy with you and you should stay up in Frog land!!!Just my 2 cents!!!I am not like that personally to threaten anybody!!!But some of the people i know are like that!!I have never met you and you should stop your attacks!!!When you know the real story you can continue your personal vendetta!!!If you think what you are doing on here is satisfying your own ego then you have to live with that!!You are trashing alot of people!!

An old saying comes to mind, "Don't kill the messenger."
It seems to me that you and your friends' beef should be with the feds who are bringing the charges, not with someone who is simply posting updates on the legal proceedings as they play out in the courts.

Be the outcome good or bad for you and your friends (and I do hope your names are cleared if you are in fact innocent), your friends' view that Alex is not welcome to boat here in the states is a minority opinion to say the least. The fact is that our fellow boaters from Canada are most welcome in the States and the Dollars that they spend are very much appreciated by the communities in which they spend them -especially during these tough economic times.

If your friends feel the need to practice intimidation perhaps they should relocate to some chit hole in Mexico where the free speech of honest citizens is more easily repressed.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Everybody keeps thinking CARDSHARK.

True the only hurt party is the insurance company ( which effects everyone on here)

But think more about the member here who watched his boat rot behind a fence while in an impound yard through no fault of his own.

Sad stuff.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
An old saying comes to mind, "Don't kill the messenger."
It seems to me that you and your friends' beef should be with the feds who are bringing the charges, not with someone who is simply posting updates on the legal proceedings as they play out in the courts.

Be the outcome good or bad for you and your friends (and I do hope your names are cleared if you are in fact innocent), your friends' view that Alex is not welcome to boat here in the states is a minority opinion to say the least. The fact is that our fellow boaters from Canada are most welcome in the States and the Dollars that they spend are very much appreciated by the communities in which they spend them -especially during these tough economic times.

If your friends feel the need to practice intimidation perhaps they should relocate to some chit hole in Mexico where the free speech of honest citizens is more easily repressed.

Agreed 100%....and take PI with them!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-06-2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Everybody keeps thinking CARDSHARK.

True the only hurt party is the insurance company ( which effects everyone on here)

But think more about the member here who watched his boat rot behind a fence while in an impound yard through no fault of his own.

Sad stuff.
If this happened to me I'd be out a boat and wouldn't be able to get another to replace it. So, whoever actually stole this boat (or steals anything) can fukkin fry. I don't bust my ass all week to have someone walk in and take from me because they are lazy.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Thanks for the info!!! we can always count on you for the constant new information!!Hey Alec did you ever think when all this **** is done and over with that you would ever be able to come to a poker run in the states and have no problem???Basically you have Convicted everybody before it has happened??!!!What i hear is that there is not too many people happy with you and you should stay up in Frog land!!!Just my 2 cents!!!I am not like that personally to threaten anybody!!!But some of the people i know are like that!!I have never met you and you should stop your attacks!!!When you know the real story you can continue your personal vendetta!!!If you think what you are doing on here is satisfying your own ego then you have to live with that!!You are trashing alot of people!!
Thats a phucking load of BS. Catastrophe hasn't convicted anyone. All he has done is post updates and court dates. If you don't like it then you shouldn't associate yourself with these people. These threats aren't worth the time it took to type this post. All it does is show desperation, and will only assure that no one on here ever uses your engine building services again.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Registered

Really? That was an "attack" by Catastrophe? LOL Thanks for pointing that out otherwise I would have missed it!
Old 06-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered

I have not seen a post from Alec picking on any one person or accuse'n anyone of anything.
He has been good enough to post what has been made public by the courts and only that. I thank him for that and consider him a very good and trusted friend as do alot of other people on here. He is a man of means and has alot of concern for the little guy and those in need.
The fuuny thing is I can see him laugh'n his azz off at anyone posting B.S. about him.
Alec please keep us informed
Old 06-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All cases adjourned till June 28th.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
All cases adjourned till June 28th.
How can you live with yourself???!!!! Stop these attacks!

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.