Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm >

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Notices

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Old 11-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Paul the whole gang cant wait to meet you!!!Maybe we can do lunch!!
Anytime you are in the area Jeff...stop by. You can blame me if you want for your stupid part in all of this, but in the end...you did it to your self. You had a great business with alot of happy customers...and you blew it. But if you really want to meet that bad...I will be there june 16 to see if Sgro makes good on his part and has the money. I will be there for your brothers trial and I will be there for yours. All you need to do is look for the Detective that busted you and I will be right there. I have a personal "invite" to be there for your show's opening.

Last edited by pslonaker; 11-21-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
You can blame me if you want for your stupid part in all of this, but in the end...you did it to your self. You had a great business with alot of happy customers...and you blew it. .
Agreed 100% It's his own damn fault!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 11-21-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Registered

Name the time and place!!!
If you can figure out how to get that ankle monitor off...come to Texas. I will see to it that you get home.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:33 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you can figure out how to get that ankle monitor off...come to Texas. I will see to it that you get home.
ohhhh.... SNAP
Old 11-21-2011, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I'm home now. You know where.
I personally dont care about you or where you live!!If you say on here that i have a piece of stolen property in my posession when it isnt true that is Slander and that goes for anybody else.Yes comanche everybody involved with this knows your address with your boat on the side of your house!!I have alot of customers down the block from you.I personally want to move on after this!The damage that you and others on here have done at your enjoyment before any convictions is Slander!You Paul from Fort Worth,Comanche and Alec have doing such a great job!My engine business is busy and life is good!Maybe all of you Haters can move on because you have no life!!!
Old 11-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Registered

Paul the next time for court is next week!!I hope you are coming like you said!From what i am told all the Fellas want to see you !
Old 11-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I personally dont care about you or where you live!!If you say on here that i have a piece of stolen property in my posession when it isnt true that is Slander and that goes for anybody else.Yes comanche everybody involved with this knows your address with your boat on the side of your house!!I have alot of customers down the block from you.I personally want to move on after this!The damage that you and others on here have done at your enjoyment before any convictions is Slander!You Paul from Fort Worth,Comanche and Alec have doing such a great job!My engine business is busy and life is good!Maybe all of you Haters can move on because you have no life!!!
I didn't indict you. It's not my fault, it's yours. Yes, people get upset when a powerboat theft ring is found. That is not going to change. Don't play the tough guy with me, I'm too dumb to be scared. And I'm sure you don't need any more grief. Just sayin'

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 11-21-2011 at 08:51 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:55 PM
Registered

Whoa there big fella...I NEVER said I hated you...NEVER. Dont care for you all that much because you let Angelo use your shop to meet Big Chubby...but you werent there. Why not? If you have business...then thats good...do all you can, but it doesnt change a damn thing with all the charges against you. You LIED about being acquited andyou LIED about having monies returned. You not only got caught in those two lies, but you got caught in a sideline business with questionable parts. Lets just put our big-boy panties on here and admit...you got your d**k in a big sling over something you were too stupid to stay out of. Now, all of us...everyone on this site and anyone with a boat or anything else for that fact...we end up getting screwed over on our insurance rates because of your stupid @ss.

As far as any slander goes here...you have enough issues without trying to play lawyer, but if it will make you happier...take your best shot with me..I will be your Huckleberry. I can prove ANYTHING I have said concerning you and I can prove anything that I havent said yet. Oh...and I have an outstanding lawyer and next door neighbor...a retired State District Judge and 2 houses down...a "sitting" Federal Judge...both very good friends. Lets get the game on here.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered

Anytime you are in the area Jeff...stop by. You can blame me if you want for your stupid part in all of this, but in the end...you did it to your self. You had a great business with alot of happy customers...and you blew it. But if you really want to meet that bad...I will be there june 16 to see if Sgro makes good on his part and has the money. I will be there for your brothers trial and I will be there for yours. All you need to do is look for the Detective that busted you and I will be right there. I have a personal "invite" to be there for your show's opening.
Do any of you *******s know that i was brought into this from phone records!!!Not phone taps!!I had nothing to do with any kind of theft or fraud!!!I have never been arrested or had a moving violation on my lisense!!I am charged with Conspiracy for calling a customer that might have been doing a IJ on a boat that i didnt know about!!!I have kept quiet till now but i have had enough!!!I got brought in from phone records and dealing with bad people that i couldnt say nothing against them!!!I am tired of all you People that have convicted me and ruined my life and business!!!
Old 11-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Registered

Paul the next time for court is next week!!I hope you are coming like you said!From what i am told all the Fellas want to see you !
I dont have a problem with that JC. I will be the one with the big western hat, the badge and the big gun...you be sure and let the boys know...heee-arrrrrrr.

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.