Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Notices

Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Old 12-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
means there case is falling apart ,and just can't seem to get those lil duckys all in a row
I know you would like that, but the reverse is true. It's coming together quite well.

There's another tidbit for the lugnut salesman!
"A victimless crime" What a stupid comment! But when you consider the source....it's expected.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 12-24-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'll buy as many sets as it will take for you to fill a napsack and go drowned yourself! Another victimless crime! LOL!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 12-25-2011 at 07:33 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by innerrage
I heard J.C. was building the d.a a motor for his boat and that the labor would be community service and the judge has a old race boat and srgo is going to give him driving and throttle lessons and thats his community service,and the rest will pay for additions on the d.a and judges house. case closed. MERRY CHRISTMAS ITS A SKATER CHRISTMAS
I think your on to something
Old 12-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I wish you would stop making idiotic comments, but we both know that ain't gonna happen.
RHR is busy getting nailed by his old lady with a power strap on vibrator underneath the mistletoe! LOL!
Ok, enough of kicking you JackWagons around for some Holiday fun. See you right here on the thread when the case advances.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 12-25-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by db71
Wow just to clarify you are saying you would pay for me to die. Just because I came on here and pointed out that you and a few other people are full of bs.

RHR good point Paul had some bs accusations and now poof he is gone. All these guys know how to do is post bs as fact and when asked to prove what they say they get real quiet.
Just so you know...I said what I have to, BOY. I am not going to tie the thread up bickering with you or anyone else, so you are basically preaching to the choir and talking to your buds who actually care...I dont. Whenever I have something else...then you can run your mouth again and have a good time. But I will give you a last parting bullet for your gun...since you dont know jack-squat about Winters. This is his second go-round to be brought up on felony charges. You tell us all what was his first felony conviction...and he did make a plea...GUILTY. The rest of the trials are "suppose" to start in March for Winters, JC and Curtis. Most all the other cases on this have been addressed and they are done and over with. I just gave you your tease...so get to work BOY and find out the rest for yourself, but in the meantime...you and all your co-horts have a Merry Christmas. I am basking in 85* weather sitting on my balcony over looking the pool and Eagle Beach with a lap top. I will be back home Tuesday with a stop in Miami...and by the way...the weather in New York the other day was overcast and in the high 40's. Now [email protected] does that tell you?

Last edited by pslonaker; 12-24-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
I'll buy as many sets as it will take for you to fill a napsack and drowned yourself! Another victimless crime! LOL!
OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bah Humbug BIG Daddy who pizzed in your cher!os ... you don't really think db gunna go away just from a few insults do ya ??

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:b igbird:
Old 12-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow just to clarify you are saying you would pay for me to die. Just because I came on here and pointed out that you and a few other people are full of bs.

RHR good point Paul had some bs accusations and now poof he is gone. All these guys know how to do is post bs as fact and when asked to prove what they say they get real quiet.
thats how it works db your suppose to take the hint your not wanted on there threads ....

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bi gbird:
Old 12-24-2011, 03:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Drop some more names more bs. Alfreds plea.
Alfords Plea!
Alfred is the guy that makes the aluminum lug nuts that you sell as titanium! What a boob! LOL!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 12-25-2011 at 07:34 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Ask JC who he saw in the courtroom & who they were with, see if it's anyone you're saying is full of BS. Smarten up LugNuts! Google that!
Catastrophe was right, you are the dumbest guy on this thread!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 12-25-2011 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Here's a parting Christmas thought LugNuts. You & RHR & a few other Bozo's have not contributed to this thread at all. So you dingalings take the helm for a little while and keep the OSO membership informed about whats happening with the case. That will amount to a huge ZERO! LOL!

http://www.myrimcity.com/profiles/members/ 4 RimJobs! LOL!

What a loser! Get a real job & go to work, instead of being a 2bit lazy Kaniver!
Attached Thumbnails Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm-caprice.jpg  

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 12-26-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Quick Reply: Nortech 43 V CardShark STOLEN 11/23 at 7pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.